Great people in the Business - TSE Scammed Group Donaters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
LadyOhh
Great people in the Business - TSE Scammed Group Donaters

To make this a combined effort and to show how many amazing people are out there in the business, I wanted to create an umbrella thread to have people who have received animals from the TSE scammed group to post the amazing things that the people out there in the business that donated did, as well as their prospective personal threads.

If you may or may not know, Chris Johnson of Top Shelf Exotics was in the business several years ago selling hets. He turned out to be a fake, phony and a criminal, and disappeared with tens of thousands dollars from more than 30 people.

Some people received animals that never proved, some people never received anything.

In a combined group effort, some of the people who were scammed got together and have been in constant contact to see what could be done.

Jon Dvoritz and myself, Heather Wong, have been trying to find people in the business that could sympathize with and help the people who were scammed by donating animals to the people who lost out on their dreams.

Luckily, there are people out there that do care, and do want to help those in need.

So, for those amazing people, I want to thank you each and every one of you for your help and your efforts.

If you have your own stories, please post here as well.