Great people in the Business - TSE Scammed Group Donaters - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #31
LadyOhh
$1,364.21 is currently in the fund.

I am currently holding all the funds that are donated in my own personal Paypal account, and if you require a refund, please contact me and I will send it ASAP.

I will be contacting everyone I can that has donated to return funds, but if you donated an ITEM to the auction, please contact me and we can straighten it all out.

Be aware that if you PURCHASED an item, I will not be refunding your money for the item. The money will go to the person who donated said item.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #32
tejasranger
Bobby Hill's Money

Come on Bobby, where is the apology? Just like you to throw baseless accusations around and then crawl off and hope people forget. Bobby Hill is a liar if he ever said he called me. I got one email from him last night, that's it. And here I am, I have done nothing wrong and yet Bobby makes these shady comments, like I had something to hide, but not once did my so-called friend call me and ask me what he wants to know, he had my phone number. What a pathetic individual. If I could get out of this wheelchair, I'd kick your ass. This is the very reason I stopped coming to this sight, I got sick of these chuckle-heads creating drama just to fill out their pathetic little lives. I thought you were better than that Bobby, so why don't you man up and start on that apology?

To everyone else, I held on to that money for two years, because I thought I was doing someone a favor. Every time someone asked me for a refund they got it, ask Kelli Hammack, or Paul Sage, hell even that scamming SOB Bill Leverton got a refund when he asked for it. Yesterday was the first time I heard of this thread. The money and the Donors list was given to Heather earlier today. Funny, the first time somebody asked for it. Now let's see how many fake donors crawl out of the woodwork wanting a piece of the pie. Now If you people would let me get back to the process of dying, I will do just that.

Ooorah! Semper Fi, Bob E.

PS Bobby, Fuck you

Old 02-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #33
varnyard
Well Bob as the old saying goes, if the shoe fits, than it is up to you to wear it. I was not the only one that has TRIED to contact you, Heather, Cat and myself. So if there is an apology owed, than it needs to come from you.

Why should everyone need to try to track you down? You clain everyone was contacted about refunds, well I know at least three that was not contacted so far. You forget that these funds were collected to help YOU. And yes Bob I thought much more of you, as for your threats they are childish at best.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #34
Wilomn
I think both of you guys have now over-reacted.

So let's call it a draw and move on. No need for the good guys to be fighting amongst themselves.

Come on guys, this sure sounds like a mistake.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #35
tejasranger
Well looky here what's the problem Bobby, still not man enough to call me like you were telling everyone you had been doing. I never "clained" that I had notified everyone, just another miss at the truth. I haven't moved anywhere, still the same email, the same address, the same phone number. Really rough to track me down. And thanks for all the help you provided Bobby, you know like talking behind my back, whining like I had wronged you somehow. I tell you what, why don't you continue NOT calling me, and get back to your lizard forum, you know the one you are owner and moderator. Time for you to find your next victim. I'll sleep well tonight, how about you?

Old 02-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #36
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasranger
Well looky here what's the problem Bobby, still not man enough to call me like you were telling everyone you had been doing. I never "clained" that I had notified everyone, just another miss at the truth. I haven't moved anywhere, still the same email, the same address, the same phone number. Really rough to track me down. And thanks for all the help you provided Bobby, you know like talking behind my back, whining like I had wronged you somehow. I tell you what, why don't you continue NOT calling me, and get back to your lizard forum, you know the one you are owner and moderator. Time for you to find your next victim. I'll sleep well tonight, how about you?
There again, yet that shoe is on your foot. Do show me where I talked behind your back? Did I have questions as to what was going on? You bet I did, as did many others. You on the other hand did back bite:

Quote:
Bob E. I can't believe that he is upset with me, and hasn't seen fit to call me or email. The donation money ($1300 & change)is still where it always was. I sent you and Cathy a spreadsheet I put together sometime early last year with an accounting of the funds. Nobody to date has asked for the remainder of the money. Just tell me where you would like the money sent; I'm done with all of this. I tried to be helpful and this is what I get in return. I've got half a mind to donate it to the SPCA and send Bobby Hill the receipt. I appreciate all you have done, But Bobby can kiss my , I've done nothing to him except what he imagined I did. I'm going to bed; I have to get up early. Just feel safe in knowing I haven't scammed anyone.

Bob E.
This is what you are in a tissy about, and if you would have responded the numerous times you HAVE been contacted it would not needed to go that far, and this would not have been sent:

Quote:
ME: Care to address this?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=107995

You have some questions that need to be answered, lets not turn this into a BOI thread about you. I have tried to contact you and Cat has tried, you do not want to answer the phone or emails, so this is your last chance before going public. I really thought more of you Bob.
A also find it quite strange that it took you all of 5 minutes to get back to me after this was sent. But at least I can sleep, I know the right things will now be done.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #37
varnyard
I will also add, Heather and Cat both are awesome people, they were going to give refunds from their own pockets. Heather contacted me and wanted to cut me a check from her own account, I called her and quickly declined her offer, I explained to her that it was not about the money. I wanted to see this resolved, and the right things done, and that this was what I was pushing for.

I just got a full refund from the funds collected, it was not that hard, nor did it take an act of congress to get it done.

Thanks Heather!!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #38
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Well, Bobby has contacted you and Texas Bob now about the refund. Many times in fact over the last three weeks. So what's the hold up? It takes all of about 2 minutes to refund the money.

Something here sure dont add up. Maybe we need to get Paul Harvey involved.
There is nothing that does not "add up", nor is there a "rest of the story". Bob was the only one having access to the funds, I had no luck contacting him, for reasons that I completely understand at this point.

I also had noted that I didn't think it was a good idea to send out refunds blindly, without confirming that it would get to the people it needed to get to.

I understand people get worked up when money is involved.....but it's all in good hands. Hopefully, very soon that will mean back in the hands of ALL of the donators.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #39
TripleMoonsExotic
If those that donated do not want the refund or can not be contacted, what's going to happen to that money? Could it be donated to a reptile rescue or other type of charity like what was done over the extra PS3 donations?

Old 02-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #40
critical bill
Bob -vs- Bob. ding ding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!