Great people in the Business - TSE Scammed Group Donaters - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #41
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
If those that donated do not want the refund or can not be contacted, what's going to happen to that money? Could it be donated to a reptile rescue or other type of charity like what was done over the extra PS3 donations?
That is exactly what I offered those people who declined a refund. There is already one amount of money that will be donated to such a charity, and possibly more when everything is said and done.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:43 AM   #42
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
There is nothing that does not "add up", nor is there a "rest of the story". Bob was the only one having access to the funds, I had no luck contacting him, for reasons that I completely understand at this point.
Something most assuredly dont add up Cat. Bobby tried for a couple of weeks to get a hold of Bob. You tried to get a hold of Bob with no luck. Heather tried to get a hold of Bob with no luck.

Yet here we have Bob attacking Bobby claiming that Bobby, nor anyone else, tried to get a hold of him at any time during all of this.

And now we have you saying
Quote:
I had no luck contacting him, for reasons that I completely understand at this point.
Why is Bob attacking Bobby and saying Bobby is a liar for saying he tried to contact Bob? Especially since you say
Quote:
I had no luck contacting him, for reasons that I completely understand at this point.
If Bob had some personal things going on and did not want to deal with this at the time why cant he just say that instead of attacking and falsely accusing Bobby of crap?

So yeah, I say something dont add up.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:48 AM   #43
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
That is exactly what I offered those people who declined a refund. There is already one amount of money that will be donated to such a charity, and possibly more when everything is said and done.

That's good to hear, Heather. Thanks for replying.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:12 AM   #44
Cat_72
Sammy, I believe I misunderstood the intent of your last post. I read through some of the previous posts too quickly.

I apologize.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:32 AM   #45
Casey Hulse
IMO.
Robert England = Good Guy w/good intentions
Bobby Hill= Good Guy w/good intentions
Wes is right, we do not need to be attacking each other because of what are probably simple misunderstandings.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:48 PM   #46
Golden Gate Geckos
I donated money towards the TSE legal fund, but I honestly can't remember what the amount was or when I did it... so whatever it was, please use it for an animal charity.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #47
LadyOhh
Will do, Marcia, Thanks.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #48
kare
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=michael+cole

Here's my post from some time ago. The update: the boys are doing extremely well. The yellowbelly is growing fast and always shows a little attitude.
I want to thank everyone involved with the scam recuperation group. I never expected anything but a lesson learned, and they came through and showed me that there are alot of good people in this hobby.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #49
LadyOhh
UPDATE:

The remaining funds that were not able to be returned from the donations or were allowed to be kept will be donated to the IRFC to help rebuild after the tragic loss of the six Grand Cayman Blue Iguanas.

http://ircf.org/news_bluesmurdered.php

Old 05-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #50
TheFragginDragon
A very worthy endeavor Heather, excellent choice IMO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!