FS: SEXED FEMALE BOA -EAST TN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
zukeypr2
FS: SEXED FEMALE BOA -EAST TN

5ft long female boa
handled, eats anything - is used to frozen/thawed and prekilled rats but has taken gerbils, mice

Unfortunately, I am moving back home and so she must go --- but I am keeping her cage as I will get another one again someday.

I do have a cage I was building that can go with her if someone wants to finish it.

She can also come with my entire colony of fancy breeder rats - blues, blazes, rex, hairless, fawn, champagne, dumbo, dalmatian, siamese & hoodeds.

(***But, if you don't want the rats you do not have to take them as I do have a petstore that will take them once I no longer have to feed Thea)

Asking $100 BUT WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS!
I really need to find her a home before December 19th - THANK YOU!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
reptilejunkie33
Talking Plenty of room here!

I always got room for one more!My zip is 35243.Find out about shipping for snakes and rats so we can discuss further.Thanks 2037890794

Old 12-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #3
zukeypr2
The only way I know to ship rats is through FedEx 1Day Air service and it gets REALLY expensive. It'd probably be much more cost effective in the long run to drive to meet - it looks like we're about 3.5 hours away from each other (I live outside of Rockwood/Harriman area of Tennessee)

Would you be interested in meeting halfway?
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #4
reptilejunkie33
I could do that

I could do that.Probably next week>I dunno what your work week is like?How many rats is it?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
zukeypr2
The weekends work best for me, and I can get back to you about this next weekend if it would work for you.

There are about 50 rats - all ages, all sizes, mostly females. (3 adult males and some juvies in the nest boxes)

However, I understand that that many rats can be daunting and you do not have to take all or any - it is entirely up to you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2009, 03:40 AM   #6
reptilejunkie33
No problem!

I would love to have that many rats!What do you think about trying for this weekend?If not.we can figure something else out

Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #7
zukeypr2
Great! I'll check to see what the gameplan is for this weekend and get back to you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
reptilejunkie33
sounds good

Old 12-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
zukeypr2
Hi again,

It looks like Chattanooga is the halfway point for both of us - would you be interested in meeting there?

It looks like there is a Petco store at 2115 Gunbarrel Rd # 16
Chattanooga, TN 37421.

Does Saturday or Sunday work better for you? I'm pretty open to a meeting time, just let me know what works for you.

Thanks again,
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2009, 01:54 AM   #10
reptilejunkie33
can we talk.....

Could u call me.Even tonight would be great!Even if its 3am{I will be up feeding and cleaning cages this evening!Like I said',I got alot of reptiles.}If nothing else we need to exchange numbers for the Drive. Or u can text 2057890794. I hate typing!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
boa, constrictor, rat