Wanted Monitor/tegu/iguana that grows to 3-4' (maybe more) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 06-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
waddlecaudle
Monitor/tegu/iguana that grows to 3-4' (maybe more)

Hello and thank you for viewing. I am interested in a monitor. I am the previous owner of a wonderful Bobby Hill black and white tegu that I had to donate to a zoo when I moved from North Carolina to Colorado. I LOVE the look of savannah monitors, but am really interested in any lizard that grows to a good medium size and is commonly known for a mild temperament. I am aware that all reptiles are different, and all react differently, but I am also aware that some reptiles have a tendency to be calmer and more docile than others. I am in the process of getting some cash on hand from selling paintball gear (see my sig if you are interested in paintball and any trades )

Some things I am looking for in a lizard:
The younger the better
Captive bred
Good eater (I feed my ball python fresh killed so rodents aren't an issue)
Would like full tail/nails
A calmer, more docile lizard

Would prefer a local person (I live in Ft. Collins, Colorado right now) or someone that is willing to answer questions, help if needed. Not that I don't know a lot about reptiles, but you never know what is going to come up and it is always nice to have someone to turn to for good help.

In an effort to keep the forums clean of repost I am posting this in the monitor section but I am interested in tons of different things, my top 3 are:

Savannah Monitors
Rhino Iguanas
Tegus

But offer up, love to see pretty reptiles anyways
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
iguana, monitor, tegu