some of the great people I have met/done business with this year - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2003, 03:14 PM   #1
ChaosCat
some of the great people I have met/done business with this year

I know there are many I have met at shows, and cannot remember their names. For those who I cannot remember, I hope to see and talk to you again at 2004's shows!

Here's my list of people I have done business with and/or met in person and wish to thank:

Mike & Isis, Isis Reptiles-Great people to deal with. Mike showed me his collection of GORGEOUS herps, gave me some excellent pointers on breeding Kenyan Sand Boas, and sold me this beautiful little male Children's Python, who is perfect!

Russ Mercado, Snakeyes Herp-Very helpful, I bought a pair of Crawl Cay boas from him, boas that are very hard to find. He offered me a good price and provided photos and information on them without a second thought! Both of them are doing well and growing fast!

Jeff Brimhall, who gave up his Sonoran Desert Boas for adoption this year-Sorry you were not able to keep them man, but you introduced me to a world I had never though about. Owning boas that don't get larger than 5 feet!

Hank, Global Herp & His friend @ MaddReptiles-Hank was happy to answer all my questions about a little mexican/sonoran boa that I bought from him this year. When he was getting ready to move, he made sure to let me know ASAP and not keep me hanging-the little one got here safe and sound, and I was amazed at how friendly she was!

Sayyed Naghaviani-for the beautiful pair of bright orange Brazilian Rainbow Boas. These two have been super-friendly, great eaters, and super-healthy since I received them. Keep posting photos of the rest of yours, you have a wonderful collection!

Giovanni & Paula, The Bean Farm-First got me into rosy boas, and the herp society here. I found them online when I was trying to find a Rosy Boa, and was thrilled when I went to pick up my beautiful little Anza-Borrego, who has since grown into a fat little beauty! I've also bought a kenyan from them, and supplies. These two have been helpful in many ways, answering my questions and helping me out with things I bought from them.

LI Serpentarium-That little Mexican rosy just keeps on growing! He eats like there's no tomorrow, and is beautiful to boot!

Keith Brady-Another local person who was nice enough to show me his collection, and sold me a beautiful orange rosy boa. He's great to help with questions and offer advice!

Gary Kettrig-That male rosy you sent me is just beautiful! Thanks for the anole, too! Business with him went smoothly and quickly, he answered all my questions and even continued conversations with me after the rosy arrived here.

Jerry Hartley-I bought a bunch of baby rosy boas from him this year, some that are hard to find. He sold me a pair of 100% het limburg albinos for an EXCELLENT price, that I would have never found anywhere else. He was helpful, honest, and gave me tips about cooling and breeding.

Regal Reptiles-sent me this beautiful albino kenyan sand boa, answered all my questions. She eats great and is lovely!

Scott (no last name)-Sent me this beautiful male albino kenyan sand boa. He even discounted it for me and let me know when he did not sell-the snake eats like crazy and is very friendly!

East Bay Vivarium-Went there in person, saw the whole store. One guy brought out one of the hypo BRBs for me to view. BEAUTIFUL! He also showed me the parents of my house snake, and offered to show me any snake I wanted. Definitely a nice set up, guys, and I saw many healthy animals.

Tom Moses, M & M Herp-Completed a trade with him for one of my 2003 sonorans. In return, I received 1.1 African House Snakes and 0.1 Children's Python. All are healthy, feeding well, and friendly! I hope he's enjoying that sonoran!

VMS Herp-Bought a pair of charcoal/pewter corns from them. Beautiful and great eaters! These two are going to be perfect adults.

Scott Byrd-Sold me a pair of striped corns. I have never seen such a pretty morph! He answered all my questions, showed me photos, and sent me two beauties that I've grown quite fond of.

Melissa (no last name)-She sold me a pair of Crimsons and I picked them up on my way through her area. These two are beautiful little snakes with attitudes that make them wonderful eaters! They calmed down great, and are now exceptionally friendly!

Kip Henderson-I bought 4 adult corn snakes from her earlier this year. All are healthy, and will hopefully breed for me in 2004! They all eat great, and have made some kids very happy at shows when they get to touch them.

Matt McGhee-This beautiful little Thayeri I bought from him is stunning! He did not have photos available, but gave me a very good description of him as well as his feeding habits. Turns out, he is exactly the colors I was looking for! He also arrived here safe, warm, and sound.

Ruth Rees-A friend of mine who traded me her Western Hognose pair. These two definitely peaked my interest in hognose. They are funny, cute, and fun to watch! Good eaters, beautiful colors!

DCH Enterprises-sold me a male spotted python at hillsboro earlier this year. He's doing great, eats like a champ, and is turning into a beautiful specimen!

Inland Empire Reptile Breeders-Sold me a beautiful Granite Spotted Python. The guy I dealt with was cool enough to point out that the original granite I chose was not feeding well, and showed me yet another beautiful female who was twice as large and eating every week! Thanks guys! She's been wonderful!

Michael Rehker-Contacted me about some Ball Pythons he had for sale. I bought a pair from him, and when the female did not work out and I sold her, he offered his condolances and support. The male is still doing great and is a wonderful thawed rat eater! I'd buy from Michael again!

I know there are more who I have met at shows, and for the life of me, I cannot remember their names. One was stationed next to DCH and we chatted about Spotteds and Bloods before I had to take off. There were many I spoke to at the Puyallup and Hillsboro shows, and wish I had gotten their names-but I'm sure I will see them there again this year!

Old 12-25-2003, 08:35 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
Although some may go...duhh!

Some of the the great people I had the pleasure to deal with this year. To them, plenty of success in 2004!

Ralph Davis
Mike Greathouse
Justin Higgs
Rich Ihle
Ron Michelotti
Sutherlands
Ben Siegel
Rob Trenor

Last names went by alphabetical order, just wanted to be fair (sorry Rob)!

Old 12-25-2003, 09:09 PM   #3
gmherps
EBV is an awesome place even just for a visit, & the people there are very cool!

Old 12-26-2003, 12:11 AM   #4
ChaosCat
I KNEW I forgot someone...

Justyn of Intense Herp! He sold me a beautiful blizzard leopard gecko earlier this year, which I am very happy with!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!