Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #181
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJurassic View Post
She did come in with all sorts of lies trying to come up with a good reason to break the rules and create multiple accounts, and instead she should have come clean and politely apologized
Now this situation is interesting. As far as I know, she still has a "wife" and no lying was involved. This of course is a story that doesn't add up.

Now, I could care less about her sexuality, as that plays no part.

But I do have to consider her age when I think of her being in a legit marriage. I also have to consider even if she is in a parental consented marriage, no matter with a male or female, how responsible the decision making really is in her life.

I could care less how strongly my child feels about someone, the decision to be married at 16 years old just seems irresponsible on all ends.

She is not an adult, and she is trying to play the part. That is concerning when looking into doing business with her.

I do wish her a happy life if her situation is indeed what she claims, as I would any married person, but it's not someone I would do business with.

Now....as far as high school and the word "Wife" being used among good friends or girlfriends (or even boyfriends and their girlfriends)....yea....I have seen full on "Familys" put together.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #182
LauraB
Quote:
Post #176 shows more malicious actions by the star detective LauraB. Bad husbandry actions do not require bashing on Fauna. Maybe you should contact her and let her know that quarantining new animals is the safe way to go and explain to her why that is, instead of talking smack about her on fauna.
superduper Adam Reed, let me clarify the facts, please:

The snake that was the original subject of this thread was being sold as a "pastel" for $300.
The person who was interested requested photos and then and started this thread (rapturereptiles - Brandon Gundlach), posted the photos Sierra sent him (see Post #31).

Since he already had a pastel, he knew something wasn't right, so he contacted her saying, "I meant send a pic of the pastel. I think you sent the wrong pics."
She responded, "I am soo sorry. My mistake. I don't have any pastels for sale this year. The picture you received is a 0.1 Yellow Belly from early 2011. Would you be interested? Thanks. Sierra" (see Post #38)

Okay so we have duplicate accounts, different names, 2 16-year old girls who are "married". Frankly, I think the "wife" is irrelevent and probably just a smoke screen/quickie explanation for Sierra's duplicate account.

But we do have a pastel for sale that isn't a pastel (because again, by her own admission she "has no pastels for sale this year") but rather it is a Yellow Belly. Must have been an accident when the word "pastel" was typed for the ad.

But wait! There's more! Sierra's post on 5-6-12, Post #61. "... like I said I am new to the herp world. So I was conned into pay more for a normal? Sorry for putting it up as a pastel and I know now thanks to you people that it is indeed a normal and I will not continue to try and sell her at the price of a pastel."

Hmmm, so she has no pastels for sale this year, she says oops, the photo is of a Yellow Belly, but then she says, no it's just a normal, "thanks to you people". Now it's a Dinker at the other site and under yet another user name - which means nothing of course, except that Revolution Reptiles is Cody Wilson, not to be mistaken for Sierra Kerridge and the snake she admitted was a normal is now being offered as a Dinker. It doesn't necessarily mean scam, it just looks a tad less than honest.

The Dinker ad is now the subject of discussion because the verbage in that ad is the same as the verbage to both sell and auction the "pastel" here - the pastel she admitted was a normal after being educated here. The Dinker ad is the subject of discussion because she could have simply reposted the ad correctly under her Sierra0101 account right here. Instead she went to all the trouble to open a new account under a completely different name and posted the snake as a Dinker. Criminal? Of course not!
Odd ?

And what was that above? She's "new to the herp world"? From her Post #39; "Dear Fauna, This is Sierra ... I have owned snakes my entire life and she has admired them from a distance all her life.".

Post #78 she states, "I don't need to know about how to take care of these animals, I have owned snakes my entire life, I personally believe I am more than educated on the subject."

Post #93 - "Just because I have owned and cared for snakes all my life does not necessarily mean that I can tell the difference between a simple morph and a normal". But now she knows it's a Dinker, not a Pastel or Yellow Belly.

If you look at the screen shot of Sierra's YouTube profile that I posted on Post #66, she states she owns 5 snakes, a Chinese Water Dragon, 2 turtles, a Bearded Dragon, a Leopard Gecko and numerous frogs and toads that apparently she's lost count of. New to the herp world? You be the judge.

And uh ... I need to talk to her about the importance of quarantining? Read her words, she's more than educated on the subject, she said so herself!
I was not bashing her husbandry - I pointed out the inconsistency of someone who says she's more than educated, had snakes all her life and then asks "what do you mean illness?"

Justin Sauls brings up the legality of her owning/selling a retic - Post #102 (Sienna/BoaQueen still has the ad up here; Sierra/Sierra0101 has an ad elsewhere). That subject is batted about, Sierra first claiming "Sienna" has a permit, then her father has the permit and the snake lives with him in FL and he's selling it, but she's just putting up the ads. Okay. Remember, "Sienna" is 16 and has only, by Sierra's own words, "admired my snakes from a distance." Yet, "Sienna" is the permit holder to the retic. Uh-huh.

If you look back, my Post #147 did address her age, the fact that teens do make mistakes, that she could still enjoy the hobby, learn to do business honestly and professionally, blah blah. It was the Dinker ad that made her look even more questionable. No smack, just facts.

As for "star detective LauraB" ... aw, schucks. Not even close.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #183
rapturereptiles
Well I know I won't be buying her pastel / yellowbelly / dinker that could just be a normal. For 300$ plus shipping or her fathers retic that I know is close to impossible to get a permit for in Florida without some serious reason or new York which the mayor would not sign off on giving a 16 year old a permit to own a snake that could reach 24 + feet that has owned reptiles her whole life but from afar. eek:

Old 01-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #184
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Thanks, Jason for posting that screenshot.

And whaduyaknow, she claims she got a new snake yesterday (and yet again, unclear about exactly what it is). This could be the next one for sale or the sire of a clutch she will want to sell ... if it even exists.

I know this ad I'm about to link is a few months old, but is this the same snake that she was questioning? Because if so, not only is it now a PROVEN genetic branded BP, it is also poss het for two of the most popular morphs in the BP world, Clown and Pied. Because, well, hey, anything is technically "possible" right?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=340727

Old 01-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #185
Addie_P
Edit: "Branded" should be "Banded".

Old 01-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #186
Sierra0101
I do not wish to bring this thread back to life as it made be very upset way back when it was.

I have made a few transactions, all of which went excellent. I have proven myself to be an honest person in the community. There is nothing in this thread that states I am a bad person to do business with and I would appreciate it if it would be let go.

I have a Good Guy BOI post from a trade a few months back in which the other person shipped first.

I am not comfortable with, nor do I have any intentions of explaining my personal life to you. Please let it go.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #187
Fangthane
Just in case the ad disappears, here's a screenshot.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #188
Sierra0101
What does the ad have to do with anything?

Old 01-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #189
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
I do not wish to bring this thread back to life as it made be very upset way back when it was.

I have made a few transactions, all of which went excellent. I have proven myself to be an honest person in the community. There is nothing in this thread that states I am a bad person to do business with and I would appreciate it if it would be let go.

I have a Good Guy BOI post from a trade a few months back in which the other person shipped first.

I am not comfortable with, nor do I have any intentions of explaining my personal life to you. Please let it go.
Actually, pretty much everything in this thread shows that you can't be taken at your word, in business or any other aspect of life. What this thread shows is your extremely heightened capacity for blatant lies and misrepresentation. Also, you don't seem to be denying the misrepresentation of that particular BP. Given that, how can you expect anyone to believe that you're suddenly an honest person who never meant to do any wrong? I don't think you've done anything to "prove" your honesty. You've simply relied on denial and evasion at every step.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #190
Sierra0101
What misrepresentation?

I am also curious...what's with the sudden interest in me again? After all these months? What have I done to arise suspicions now? I am honest. I come through with deals I make. I have not had a single bad transaction. So pardon me for thinking that makes me a little trustworthy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!