Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #201
Sierra0101
I wasn't married. I'll admit that. I was engaged. I apologize.

But let's be honest, you're going to hold this over my head, right?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #202
Tiki108
You tried to sell the "genetic banded" as a pastel, then admitted to everyone you just thought it was, now suddenly it's proven? Proven usually means that it's a proven breeder, without papers, I'm not sure what else you'd be trying to prove and the ad says you have no papers, so where's the proof?

Next you lied about being married.

Next, you weren't asking about the size of the boa in the kingsnake post you were asking why when you decided to throw them in together your female was "shaking her tail."

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1978375,1978375

Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #203
Fangthane
I encourage everyone to actually read the whole thread. Don't take my word for it. It's all in black and white. Lies about marriage, about permits, about the retic that's supposedly in her dad's possession; there's a mass of them. She's steadfastly refused to simply come clean, when it was painfully obvious that little she said had any basis in reality. More importantly, she still seems to still have that same inability to admit to her wrongs. That is what makes her dangerous, and likely worth avoiding.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #204
Sierra0101
The normal that I thought was a Pastel is a different snake than the GB.

& I forgot I put them together. After talking to Brian Gundy, he told me it wouldn't hurt to put them together to see if anything happened. Nothing did, I came to my senses, realized she was too small and separated them. Again, I apologize.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #205
Sierra0101
I admitted to the ONLY wrong I've done.

The rest is truth. Whether you chose to believe it or not is your choice. I honestly don't care either way because I know what's true. (Well, so do you, you just don't believe it)

Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #206
Tiki108
But why lie about that to begin with, I don't see the point?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #207
Tiki108
And they don't look like different snakes to me, looks like the exact same picture in fact.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #208
Pythonbreeder99
Ok, let me chime in here. Although I know not what this thread is related to nor who this boagirl is, but I can speak for Sierra, I have been talking to her about herps for the past few months and she asked me to jump in here because it's obvious you guys are attacking her. Sierra is 16 years old and has been keeping reptiles for about 2 or 3 years, no offence to her but she's a noob. We all were at one point and we all screwed up before we made it to where we are today. I am 18 and have been doing this since I was 6, when I signed up for the site I was about 15 and I (like her) said stuff to make myself seem older and more reputable, when you were that age you did it too. Nobody wants to buy anything from a 15 or 16 year old. Especially a higher end snake, I've seen people on this site RIP APART kids who tried to seem as reputable as someone who's been in the industry for 20+ years and it always seems like the second they mess up somebody jumps all over them then dozens of people join in. Yes Sierra messed up, yes I've messed up, and don't lie to yourselves because we've all messed up. Let bigons be bigons and continue with your fauna browsing. If anybody has had DIRECT problems with Sierra then the appropriate thing to do would be to continue the conversation between you and Sierra instead of making all of you look like children yourselves by blowing up on a very public forum, and killing this poor kids dreams. I'm sure none of you would be fond of a dozen or so people attacking you for one or two minor mistakes that were made in the past. If Sierra isn't doing anything directly to you then what makes it okay for you to take shots directly at her? That was my 2 cents.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #209
Sierra0101
Thank you Cody. I appreciate having at least someone on my side. And Tiki, they are not the same snake. I can send you pictures in an email. I didn't even have the GB when this thread was started.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #210
Sierra0101
Cody. just to cue you in..you know that Dinker girl I have? The really bright one I asked for your opinion on? She thinks that that snake is the same as the Genetic Banded I offered to trade you for one of your boas once.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!