Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #211
ReptileMan27
I do not know about all stuff in thread but as someone that has actually recently done business with her. I sold her 2 boas and was great to do business with. She came through on payments as promised on time. I would definitely do business with her again. Just my experience with her.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #212
Sierra0101
This is the BP that I thought was a pastel. She is a different snake that the GB I sold a while back.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #213
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileMan27 View Post
I do not know about all stuff in thread but as someone that has actually recently done business with her. I sold her 2 boas and was great to do business with. She came through on payments as promised on time. I would definitely do business with her again. Just my experience with her.
What did you sell her?

Was one of them a male Jungle?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #214
Sierra0101
No. I purchased a male motley 66% het albino and a female albino from him. I got the jungle male from keith hoegler (Sorry if that's spelled wrong.)

Old 01-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #215
ShadowAceD
Okay, was just wanting to let them know you killed it, if it was from them.

Since it was not ... carry on.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #216
Tiki108
I'm 21 and have been keeping reptiles since I was 4 years old (well at that age my dad did most of the work, but I was as involved as I could be at that age), not sure why that matters. Making a mistake is one thing, but the difference between me at 16 and Sierra at 16 is I owned up for my errors, she is not owning up for them other than the marriage one and we knew her age for awhile so I'm not sure why that lie was needed in the first place.

Anyone, read through this thread, Cody, nothing in it ads up, she listed a normal as a pastel, then a YB if I remember right, then she just decided it was a dinker. The word dinker gets thrown around a little too easily for my taste, but to each their own, just my opinion.

I don't believe that snake was genetic banded or that she was told it was possible het, not for a second. Not after all that went on with the stories not adding up and changing.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #217
Sierra0101
Diem,
that is by far the most insulting and upsetting thing anyone has ever said to me. I did not kill the snake. I have nothing to say to you. How dare you.

Brittany,
I owned up to the only mistake I've ever made (and that's not even involving the herp community). I said I was married because we had planned on being married soon so I said we were married. But again, that is MY personal life and you have no business questioning or involving yourself in it. I call the female a dinker because she is EXTREMELY bright yellow which the picture does not show. I plan on keeping her and breeding her in the future.
The GB was what I sold it as. I didn't sell it to you so whether you believe that or not is not my problem. I do not care.

I apologize if I come off as rude, but Diem's comment really ticked me off.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #218
Sierra0101
I will mention ONCE AGAIN that I do NOT have ANYTHING to prove to you.

I have done NOTHING wrong. I have owned up to the one and ONLY lie I've told this entire thread.
I will mention once again that if you do not believe me, that is not my problem. I am done getting bashed around and being accused of things that I never did. I am not bothering any of you. Why can't you leave me alone?

Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #219
ShadowAceD
Yes, how dare I point out a fact.

Shame, shame, shame.

Improper husbandry, snakes escaping, accidental breedings ... yeah, I can see there are a lot of things I could bring up that could "insult" you. Rather unfortunate the truth offends you, but I suppose that is actually rather common in those who want to keep the facts of what they do hidden.

The only thing insulting here is your continued existence in the hobby.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #220
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonbreeder99 View Post
Ok, let me chime in here. Although I know not what this thread is related to nor who this boagirl is, but I can speak for Sierra, I have been talking to her about herps for the past few months and she asked me to jump in here because it's obvious you guys are attacking her. Sierra is 16 years old and has been keeping reptiles for about 2 or 3 years, no offence to her but she's a noob. We all were at one point and we all screwed up before we made it to where we are today. I am 18 and have been doing this since I was 6, when I signed up for the site I was about 15 and I (like her) said stuff to make myself seem older and more reputable, when you were that age you did it too. Nobody wants to buy anything from a 15 or 16 year old. Especially a higher end snake, I've seen people on this site RIP APART kids who tried to seem as reputable as someone who's been in the industry for 20+ years and it always seems like the second they mess up somebody jumps all over them then dozens of people join in. Yes Sierra messed up, yes I've messed up, and don't lie to yourselves because we've all messed up. Let bigons be bigons and continue with your fauna browsing. If anybody has had DIRECT problems with Sierra then the appropriate thing to do would be to continue the conversation between you and Sierra instead of making all of you look like children yourselves by blowing up on a very public forum, and killing this poor kids dreams. I'm sure none of you would be fond of a dozen or so people attacking you for one or two minor mistakes that were made in the past. If Sierra isn't doing anything directly to you then what makes it okay for you to take shots directly at her? That was my 2 cents.
Posts like this do nothing but help enable her. Age shouldn't be used as a determining factor for honesty. Read through the thread and then try to tell us that she's done nothing wrong or dishonest, and that her continued insistence of that idea isn't absolutely comical. People tried to handle her with kid gloves and give her every opportunity fess up. As she's clearly chosen to fight that and continue with her standard operating procedure, there's no reason at all why this shouldn't be public. Maybe you have some interest in protecting your friend's feelings, but many of us would rather try to protect those who may deal with her without knowing how she operates. If her dreams have been shattered, I think she need look no further than the nearest mirror to see who is deserving of the blame.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!