Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #241
moghue
I dont normaly chime in on these BOI's but after reading all the post on here i can say one thing. Im not believing she is sorry at all for all the lies she has told. It seems to me she keeps blaming this Sienna person for everything. She keeps making excuses for why she cant produce any evidence of anything that she tells everyone. My daughters would never act like this towards anyone. I for one cannot believe anything she says to be honest. Sierra you really ned to realize that you have dug yourself a pretty deep hole that is going to take a lot of work on your part to get out of.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #242
Sierra0101
I already stated that I don't expect to be forgiven immediately. You are free to believe what you wish, but the truth is stated in black and white and I AM sorry. I am not coming up with excuses, I'm telling the truth. Believe what you wish. Some people are more forgiving than others. I understand why you feel that way.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #243
Fangthane
Yeah, still smells too strongly of , to me. You've shown a blithe willingness to ride your lies well beyond when the wheels fall off. I don't see that anything's changed. Nothing you say is going to make me buy into the traveling retic scenario. The whole shipping thing also seems extremely disingenuous.

From this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101
The PayPal is in my mothers name, and she has the certification to ship live reptiles.
To this:
Quote:
We ship via SYR so I thought she had to be certified to use it but then I found out you don't.
Such an incredibly convenient 'misunderstanding'. It just leads me to believe that you're still willing to say whatever you feel that you need to, truth be damned. You've finally admitted to having lied about being married to "Sienna", since it's so incredibly absurd that no one's buying it. It seems that you still feel you can get a bit more mileage out of some other stories.
Quote:
Sienna made the claim that she had the permit when my father actually does or did.
How convenient that you have "Sienna" to throw under the bus for that one. Amazing that you both have the exact same propensity for telling people what you think they want to hear. Can't imagine why some of us think she's simply your alter ego.

Some of these guys may be buying your sudden reformation, but I'm definitely not. Looks like more of the same old song and dance, at least in my eyes. At this point, I think I'm just , so I'm giving up on this one. Good luck with rebuilding your credibility.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #244
Sierra0101
Like I said, I don't expect to be forgiven now. I just hope that at some point in time, you see that I've changed and I am not the person you think I am. I stated the truth, that is all I wanted to do. I felt it was well deserved and the right thing to do. I know its unbelievable because of all that's happened, but it is the truth. Now I just have to sit back and hope for the best. Once again, I apologize for all the trouble.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #245
Addie_P
You should really just admit that Sienna Venn doesn't exist. Extensive searches have been done on that name, and there is not one reference to a person of that name on google and no facebook account, which is pretty strange for a 16 year old teenager. If you'd just admit she doesn't exist, it would go a long way in rebuilding your credibility. It is so blatantly obvious that she doesn't exist, you continuing to bring her up is just plain insulting to the members of this forum.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #246
Sierra0101
Addie, I've already stated that I have made plenty of stupid decisions. Making a fake account, under a fake name, and pretended to be said fake person is not one of them. I couldn't tell you why you get inconclusive results when searching for her name, but I am not her and I did not make her up. I have no reason to pretend to be someone I'm not. I am just barely getting into this hobby. Why would I start off by making a fake account and pretending to be someone I'm not? I have made some stupid decisions, but I am not full-blown retarded. I walked into this hobby for ME, and MY name, not someone else's. I do not have a FB either. I used to, but I deactivated it because it is full of drama and I see no point in it. She, as well as MANY of my friends, probably never made one to begin with. But again, I do not know. I am not her. She is not me.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #247
lilnightmare
May i suggest you go away for awhile.

Take a few years to add some years and maturity and then try and make a graceful return to the hobby.

You may still not be well received but you may be more equipped to handle yourself in a professional manner

Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #248
K1TT3Hx324
okay, Hi. My name is Brianna, and I am a good friend of Sierra's. After reading this ENTIRE forum, I just wanted to state, that although Sierra DID lie about quite a few things, this is what she is NOT lying about: Her mother, Laci Kerridge, really does have the account in all her shipping. Sierra gives her mother money, how ever she gets it, and her mother buys the snake SIERRA picks. THAT IS 100% honesty. It's like how a lot of teen's run websites to sell jewerly or things of the such, they use their parents paypal etc. As for Sienna, she really does exist. I know this is hard to believe coming from someone who is on SIERRA's side, but she really does. I myself honestly was a little concerned about making a post because I know you all are going to want to prove my ID, and I was hesitant about giving that info out. You guys are worried about scammers? Well, my momma always taught me to NEVER EVER post my information on the internet, and to not talk to strangers. At 16, it isn't that farfetched that Sienna doesn't wanna post such personal info. On another note, as unbelieveable as it sounds. I was born TWO DAYS after Sierra & Sienna. February 13, 1996. I can prove it to. My name is Brianna Caitlin Steuber (search for my facebook, you'll find one of those and possibly my tumblr) and I suppose I can also send a mod a picture of my permit. I have watched Sierra do business. She is very good at what she does, and she really does love this business. She has taught me a lot about it from the level of experience she knows, and I honestly am very proud of her. She is not here to scam anyone, and no she should not have lied about certain things, but we do all make mistakes. I am also not expecting anyone to read this and go "Okay! We believe her!" Trust must be earned. AS for the retic, it is Sierra's father's. I'm not exactly a big fan of the man, and as Sierra has said, he's not very responsible. And as for Sienna, we are not friends. All I have learned is she isn't a very good friend, and after watching her basically screw Sierra over, I decided to no longer speak with her. I understand this is incredibly hard to believe, but I am willing to answer any questions you may have, and prove I am who I say I am. OH, and also. Someone posted links about how they found a Sierra Kerridge in California, and they cannot believe Sienna is real because they can't find anything on her, that's not true. I honestly don't know about Sienna having social networking, (which is actually not uncommon to not have because I have noticed parents becoming stricter and stricter on the subjects) I can assure you Sierra does not live in Cali, and never has. You may contact me at K1TT3Hx324@gmail.com and if anyone requests a sending of my ID to a Mod, I have no issue with it. I hope this cleared some things up. Thanks.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #249
Addie_P
You joined facebook Tuesday. Pretty fishy.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #250
K1TT3Hx324
Sigh, how did I know that would happen? If you search Brianna "Muffins" Steuber. That is MY ACCOUNT as well. I can no longer access it. I made a new one, which I deleted. I was grounded for 25 days and was just ungrounded, remade an account. Boom. I mean, my mother can back that up, if it's that important.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!