Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #251
Addie_P
No need to be condescending and hateful. You said your name was Brianna Caitlin Steuber, so that is the account that I looked at. No where in your first post did you mention your other middle name, Muffins.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #252
K1TT3Hx324
I really wasn't trying to be. Honestly, I apologize for coming off as such. And it's a nickname I had years ago. That's all.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #253
JCCS
I've had a ton of teenagers attempt to manipulate me during a career. From that experience, I can say that you're below average, Sierra. Making up people, then making up more people in order to try to substantiate the original made up person. I'm shocked you haven't screwed up and accidentally posted as the wrong person for the account. It seems like you just watched the Thomas Dorn episode and decided to rehash it into your own twisted little web.

You just need to find a new hobby, your name is gone in this one and you wouldn't know the truth if you tripped over it, so I seriously doubt it's going to improve anytime soon.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #254
K1TT3Hx324
For future reference so this is clear:
Old Facebook Account of Mine: http://www.facebook.com/bananamuffinsx3?ref=ts&fref=ts The name 'Muffins' was a nickname, hence the quotations.
New Facebook that WAS made Tuesday, but not for the purpose of this. I can no longer access the old one and Caitlin IS my middle name(again, I can prove that.): http://www.facebook.com/brianna.steuber.1?ref=tn_tnmn

Just for clarification purposes(:

Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #255
Fangthane
This is just getting sad. Break out the hip-waders, it's getting deep. 'Out of sight, out of mind', would be a much better approach to damage control. Someone with zero credibility has a friend come in to vouch for her, and actually expects it to make a difference. Just when I thought my opinion of children couldn't get much lower.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #256
K1TT3Hx324
She isn't trying to create another fake person, James. Honestly, I am willing to prove such. I am just a friend. How can I make that clear to you? I

Old 02-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #257
JCCS
Scanned photo ID? IP check from the mods might be helpful, but that could be faked by anyone with a brain cell.

Chris

Old 02-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #258
K1TT3Hx324
Sigh. It's just a little upsetting you say that. I was just trying to help out a friend. I kinda thought that was the grownup thing to do, seeming how upset this has made Sierra. I'm not trying to make you think "goodness children these days", I was just trying to help. I'm sorry if I seem to have made this worse for everyone, as I said in my original post, I am not here expecting everyone to think Let's Forgive Sierra, I just wanted to help something? Maybe that was wrong of me, I don't know.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #259
JCCS
Everything in "your" posts and Sierra's screams manipulation. The victim card, the passivity, trying to make yourself to be the hero. It's pretty textbook and not imaginative in the least. It always plays out the exact same way. If you wanna help her, go scan something that identifies you. You can black out the address and license number if you'd like and post your license/ID card.

Chris

Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #260
K1TT3Hx324
I'll do that now then.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!