For Sale 4 X Hatch your own Chameleon - Yellow Super Translucent Veiled - $99.99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #1
Nvenom8ed
4 X Hatch your own Chameleon - Yellow Super Translucent Veiled - $99.99

We are the ORIGINAL reptile egg sellers and have been shipping eggs around the country for 6 years. Experience the miracle of life as your new little chameleon opens it's eyes for the very first time under your careful care. You get what every breeder gets to do, keep the best of the best and hope for the possibility that something comes out that the world has never seen before!

After these eggs hatch at your place the babies go directly from the incubator container (INCLUDED) to their enclosure. This eliminates the incredibly stressful process of shipping or even worse, a reptile show with a new born. Hatching at your place makes for a far far stronger and hardier baby. The baby is use to your enclosure, your habits, your food, your environment and you. These factors also eliminate stress as the baby does not have to get use to my factors and then change it all by going to your place.

This add is for Yellow Super Translucent X with Yellow Translucent Veiled Chameleon eggs. Half of the Yellow Babies with hatch out Super Translucent and half Translucent.

Egg are $34.99 each (this is a substantial savings) compared to $75 - $400+ babies.

We (INCLUDE) a great tri-fold care sheet with your egg. This will tell you how to care for egg through adult. You can also contact me with any questions, comments, concerns... for years and years to come.

The process of hatching the egg is incredibly easy, about the same as caring for a plant. The egg will have to be kept at 60-85 degrees. You will have to add water once a week-month. After the eggs are a few months of age they do not handle transportation well, so all of the eggs sold are under 2 months of age and therefore will still take a few months to hatch. My customers have a 95%+ hatch rate.

Shipping occurs Mon-Wed. We only ship to the continental United States. IF YOUR TEMPS ARE BELOW 40, I suggest a heat pack for shipping. Please add $5 to the total and let me know, I will gladly add one for you. Pay-pal only please. There are no guarantees for your hatch rate (as with all eggs). We do not specially mark the package. We have been told that specially marking the package increases the likelihood of mishandling.

WHAT'S INCLUDED: 4 X Yellow Super Translucent Chameleon Egg, everything you need to hatch and tri-fold care guide

ORDER BELOW

http://colorbynumbercritters.webs.co...s/show/5455087
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2015, 09:50 PM   #2
wohlerswi
Do you still have these? Also is it 4 eggs shipped for 35 or each egg and instead 100 for 4 of them? Thanks
Will

Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 AM   #3
Nvenom8ed
Yes, have some. You can check my site.
ColorByNumberCritters.webs.com
Thanks Sam
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #4
wohlerswi
It doesn't say if shipping is included in the price? Thanks
Will

Old 01-05-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
Nvenom8ed
No it is not, shipping will be added at check out. I have a $40 flat rate special going on.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2015, 11:07 PM   #6
ReptileKing16
EXTREMELY INTERESTEDDDDDDDD

Old 01-25-2015, 11:12 PM   #7
Nvenom8ed
How can I help you? Please contact me by email or my site.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2015, 05:34 PM   #8
Celgon25
Only veileds available?

Old 03-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #9
Nvenom8ed
No more low x high trans, only high x high and then 4 lines of panthers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2015, 10:01 PM   #10
Celgon25
what are the panther lines? pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!