For Sale Exceptional Blue Bar Panther Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 06-23-2016, 07:45 PM   #1
glocham
Exceptional Blue Bar Panther Babies

I still have some of Exquiste Blue Bar Ambilobes for sale.
Both the Sires and the Dams came from exquiste lines of Red n yellow bodied Blue Bars.
This color scheme is a rare find these days. These little guys are incubated slowly and caringly followed up by a varied diet and proper care.
Hurry up and grab one of these little guys as quantiy is limited and they are going fast. This line will not be bred again for quite a while.
If interested,you can contact me @
alphakenc@gmail.com

I DO NOT DO WHOLESALE,so u won't find my baby chameleons anywhere else,ONLY here n in the Chameleon forums!!!!
Have a great day
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2016, 08:20 PM   #2
Shameleon15
How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-24-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
glocham
@Shameleon15 pm sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 12:59 PM   #4
shrtcake67
Chameleons

They are gorgeous. How much are you selling them for?

Old 06-30-2016, 09:27 AM   #5
glocham
@shrtcake67 thank u,pm sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2016, 02:08 AM   #6
mcdonaldsasha
How much for a female?

Old 07-02-2016, 02:10 AM   #7
glocham
@mcdonaldsasha,PM sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2016, 09:50 AM   #8
jusmebabee
Why not just list the asking price???

Old 07-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #9
glocham
The price will be 200 and up,since there are different ages and gender ,prefer emails if u are interested,thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #10
cdavis
Baby Boy Stewie

I just wanted to post if you are considering to purchase a chameleon, to please consider alphakenc! Stewie arrived in Nebraska last Tues 7/12 and it was love at first sight! I was hesitant because Stewie is my first young baby 2 1/2 months and was uncertain if I was able to care for him at his young age but Ken has walked me through every step before his arrival and until this day he is checking on us on how we are doing. Upon Stewie's arrival he stepped right into my finger! He's been eating and pooping well. He's also very active! I am looking forward to see the stages of his growth. You will not be disappointed and the excellent service Ken offers to his customers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!