Reward - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:21 PM   #71
South Dixie Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
And i have addressed the question previously
But i will answer it again just for you even though it was from another thread and OFF TOPIC on this one
It is NOT off the topic..AT ALL..you said if you were made the red point leader you would leave...PERIOD..doesn't matter where you posted it..
Quote:
I paid $30.00 in fines and came back still i was not red leader
So i doubled the REWARD to $50.00 and got what i wanted
So all in all It cost me @$105.00..If you include my origanal membership fee
To take a toy away from them that they were abusing by Harassing me

Now they dont know whether to give me Bad REP or GOOD and that is WELL WORTH EVERY CENT
Dennis, I don't think your well...you should really seek professional help
If you want, you can just add me to your Pay Pal account and I will insult and flam you all you want..I could use the cash..

Old 10-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #72
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
It also promised never to return if I removed certain information from a thread full if its bigotry. But it lied then too. It deleted its posts out of cowardice and then returned and trolled the BOI by its own admission.

So what do we have?
  • bigot
  • coward
  • liar
  • troll
How very pathetic.
You know jim im glad you brought that up
For all those with Openminds who may even be the slightest bit concerned about this Issue
Here is my side
I was trying to be funny and prove a point by saying i would leave if he took my information off the TROLLING posts he made
He said O.K he would But he could not resist trying to TWIST that also
He Removed the pic but deliberatly left directions for anyone here to find the information themselves just by reading my Name
I said what the hell i would just change my name to Alfred E. Newman....which i thought was funny
But others Didnt for some reason
And decided to send me an E-MAIL saying that they would Post all my Information On each and every thread that i made With the EXCUSE that it was for the BOI's sake which couldnt be farther from the TRUTH as ANY of my posts on the BOI were not important enough to warrant that E-MAIL
So One can ONLY come to ONE CONCLUSION .....They want to Harass me
Well that is O.K. with me...as i will play the game that they started,I am even starting to enjoy it
Jim i know you said you used to be a doctor But its the HYPOCRATIC OATH
Not the HYPOCRITE OATH
LET IT GO...Move On...Life's Too Short...ETC...

Old 10-09-2005, 02:30 PM   #73
Wilomn
WHY is anyone still feeding this parasite.

JUST SAY NO, to that impulse to type out a message.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:34 PM   #74
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
Wendy, I am glad you got $50.00 for you bugs. At least they won't be hungry. It really don't matter who it came from. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Most of us have had our backs up against a wall and did things that maybe were not "popular".

Come the first of the year or even before. If you need bugs, let me know. I will send your critters what they need.
Thanks Mike, you are a great friend and I am so glad to see you back posting!

Old 10-09-2005, 02:35 PM   #75
Dennis1
Yeah Quit Harassing me...lol

Quote:
You know jim im glad you brought that up
For all those with Openminds who may even be the slightest bit concerned about this Issue
Here is my side
I was trying to be funny and prove a point by saying i would leave if he took my information off the TROLLING posts he made
He said O.K he would But he could not resist trying to TWIST that also
He Removed the pic but deliberatly left directions for anyone here to find the information themselves just by reading my Name
I said what the hell i would just change my name to Alfred E. Newman....which i thought was funny
But others Didnt for some reason
And decided to send me an E-MAIL saying that they would Post all my Information On each and every thread that i made With the EXCUSE that it was for the BOI's sake which couldnt be farther from the TRUTH as ANY of my posts on the BOI were not important enough to warrant that E-MAIL
So One can ONLY come to ONE CONCLUSION .....They want to Harass me
Well that is O.K. with me...as i will play the game that they started,I am even starting to enjoy it
Jim i know you said you used to be a doctor But its the HYPOCRATIC OATH
Not the HYPOCRITE OATH
LET IT GO...Move On...Life's Too Short...ETC...

Old 10-09-2005, 02:38 PM   #76
Dennis1
Btw Dand I dont have A mother

Old 10-09-2005, 03:16 PM   #77
DAND
Quote:
Btw Dand I dont have A mother
Ah, two fathers, I see. Now the picture is getting clearer.
So that must have been your sister then huh?

Old 10-09-2005, 03:20 PM   #78
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Ah, two fathers, I see. Now the picture is getting clearer.
So that must have been your sister then huh?
So this gay bashing could all be its Oedipal thing. Competing with one father for the love of the other? It all makes sense.

Maybe the female was its wife. You know it was allegedly approached by all of those pedophiles...maybe it married one.

Old 10-09-2005, 08:27 PM   #79
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons
It is NOT off the topic..AT ALL..you said if you were made the red point leader you would leave...PERIOD..doesn't matter where you posted it..
LOL, Nothing is on topic here.

Warning to Dennis for starting this thread.
Dr Owens 10-04-2005 Obvious Troll [ View Post]
This is nothing more than classic troll behavior. Give it a rest Dennis.

Old 10-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #80
South Dixie Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
LOL, Nothing is on topic here.

more like "off his rocker"...or "his cheese slid off his cracker"..or he is just plain OFF!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!