Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 109 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #1081
AddictedToBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
That notice was only recently put there after "AddictedToBoas" demanded it..lol
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=821

Once it was brought here her website ads were still active, she posted "Temporarily on hold, more information to come, please check back later!" on her website.
Only after AddictedToBoa's post above did she actually change the site.

She's NOT being responsible on her own accord, believe me.
I'm not usually the demanding type, but I was grumpy and she made me mad lol. I'm glad to see she put something up, even if it was nearly a month after I posted, and several months after this thread popped up. It's a start, maybe it'll save some people some heartache.

However, I still don't forgive her, never will. She needs to leave the hobby after all of this.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #1083
JMartin1982
Thank you much!

Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #1084
Elizabethlea27
http://www.casperconstrictors.com/

Old 01-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #1085
Elizabethlea27
Sorry to double post and for re-posting old info!

I would like it noted that Ashley used to have an "Our Animals" page, with pics and descriptions of snakes, and now it is gone. She couldn't write 'guilty' all over her operation more if she tried.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #1086
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
It's a farce she is using just to make it look like she cares.

You cannot rule out IBD via testing if there was a confirmed case already in the collection. I do not know how many times I have to say that.

The tests available can currently confirm IBD, but not rule it out. The test cannot pinpoint the virus when it is inactive.
I didn't imply that she was in any way in the clear now, just that I thought actually mentioning IBD there was a good step to take, however miserably belatedly.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:33 AM   #1087
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
That notice was only recently put there after "AddictedToBoas" demanded it..lol
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=821

Once it was brought here her website ads were still active, she posted "Temporarily on hold, more information to come, please check back later!" on her website.
Only after AddictedToBoa's post above did she actually change the site.

She's NOT being responsible on her own accord, believe me.

I don't think anyone was under the delusion she did it willingly out of philanthropy or concern for the animals, but at least it was finally done. That was all I was saying.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:41 AM   #1088
Elizabethlea27
I'd like one more step taken in the right direction by Ash, by sharing information on Phoenix's death and the missing necropsies. That in my opinion could actually start to get helpful information rolling as to the health of other people's animals. But since it (probably) doesn't help her business to tell everyone how Phoenix died and share those necropsies I highly doubt any pressure here will produce a result, as it has not so far.

Old 01-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #1089
reticguy76
seems to me that there has been more than ample time for a "Phoenix" response, i think we can all safely assume a cause

Old 01-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #1090
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
seems to me that there has been more than ample time for a "Phoenix" response, i think we can all safely assume a cause
I actually agree with you there, and he reason she is not posting any necropsy results or the whatever else there is of the Burmese Python's necropsy is because they did not have necropsies performed. If there are any that did, they were NOT tested for IBD.

That's what we can assume as accurate until she comes to prove otherwise and so far, she hasn't. Judging on her past behavior, she won't.

At this point I'm worried about her unloading sick animals behind closed doors when she tires of keeping so many of them when she can't sell them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd