Happy Birthday Rich (Webslave) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:45 AM   #1
Lucille
Happy Birthday Rich (Webslave)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a terrific day!!!!!

Old 07-21-2017, 06:28 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Happy Birthday Rich! Thanks for putting up with all of us on here.

Old 07-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Happy Birthday Paisan!

Old 07-21-2017, 09:57 AM   #4
bcr229
Happy Birthday! And may there be many more.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #5
Robert Walker
feliz cumpleaños amigo!

Old 07-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #6
Dyscophus antongilii
Happy Birthday. Thanks, for keeping this forum going for ALL of us to ENJOY!!

Old 07-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #7
snowgyre
Happy Birthday!

Old 07-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #8
WebSlave
Thanks for the well wishes! Lordy, I hope I'm not in for too many more birthdays. I can't say that I have any desire to live forever.

Connie made me a pineapple upside down cake for my birthday, and I got a Ruger .22 pistol as a present. She's trying to come up with some place we can go today, but here it is noontime, and I just can't come up with any place I really feel like going. Probably will just take the Jeep out into the national forest for a little ride in the "wilderness". Haven't done that for a while. Of course, with all the rain we've been having lately, might be more mudholes out there then I will feel like driving through.

So what should a 67 year old feel like? I feel like I should feel all ancient and creaky, but I really don't. Yeah, I get a little creaky after doing yard work and the muscles complain, but all in all, I feel pretty good. Knock on wood. Going on for a physical and blood work next week. Last year I did that and the doc just looked me over and the blood work results, and said "unless you have something happen, come see me next year for your next physical." So I guess that was good news.

Anyway, thank all of you for making this site what it is. Often I think this site is doing well in spite of my "help", not because of it.

Old 07-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Happy Birthday Rich!
mmm pineapple upside down cake! Connie is a keeper

Old 07-21-2017, 02:47 PM   #10
MomofDnNnD
Happy Birthday Rich!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!