Inquiry Michael Moody from Texas - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #21
bloodred
Nice! Well it seems that I kept a least a few people from getting suckered by him before my ad was removed. I think Ks.com should at least post something in the ball pythons section for a few days to let people know that if they are about to send this guy money through the mail, they will get ripped off.
Who knows how much he made off this scam....
Nice bees though Jeff!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #22
imagine.naught
BTW

i went through the same actions everyone took to see if this was real. i went a lil further and pretended to want to send paypal. he's using the email kellymc84@gmail.com. this also came up in a scam recently.

hopefully folks are starting to lean on the fauna side of things.. KS is great but it doesnt have the community we get to have here.

good luck everyone on finding their own $200 bumblebee

Old 04-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #23
khoffman
i emailed him adn asked right when the ad went up for updated photos and he never got back to me

Old 04-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #24
MillcreekConstrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoffman View Post
i emailed him adn asked right when the ad went up for updated photos and he never got back to me
If you want updated pictures of the mojave "girl" I can take some pictures for ya. He's got the next few days off.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #25
philanddebora
okay I admit I got scammed and sent him $100 for a deposit until I read this, I am sick to the stomach and hope he or she dies a long and painfull death

Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #26
Montoya
The preferred method of payment was PayPal, is that how you paid? If so file a dispute fast and if you used a credit card file with them as well. Good luck on this.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #27
philanddebora
Unhappy

Yes I paid with PayPal and I have issued a complaint and contacted http://www.ic3.gov/.

Thanks for the post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!