Bad Guy UPS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM   #11
Iraqvet
The only people who they hire that are qualified for their job are the truck drivers..They dont mess with all the handling stuff,they just haul the packages and dont really care whats in them...Most of the people who handle the packages,like the delivery/pick up drivers,and the various sorters and inspectors are usually hired cause a friend got them in..Needless to say,UPS works of the good ole boy system..

Old 04-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #12
firestar72
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
They kept thinking it was a crocodile or venomous or a snake

Yeah I saw those dangerous beardies on the Discovery channel!!! I feel sorry for the UPS..all the danger they go through on a daily basis from scary Bearded DRAGONS!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #13
Rock Star Reptile
I have had them say they "only ship reptiles not snakes".

Last I checked snakes were reptiles and so I argued with no chance of winning. Then they said they ship lizards & geckos. I had replied "OOPS I maent that was a gecko I was shipping"

She didn't go for it. So I had to drive 10+ miles to the next place and I dropped it off. They asked what I was shipping. I said a gecko and away it went.

Conclusion.. What they don't know will not hurt them.

I have had a few other small problems with them. But all in all pretty good and ya just have to kiss butt and let them hear what they want..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!