For Sale Anerythristic Kenyan Sand Boas - Well Started - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
BHB Reptiles
Anerythristic Kenyan Sand Boas - Well Started

Are you looking to add a nice Kenyan Sand Boa Morph to your collection? Well we have a couple of these real nice Anerythristic Kenyan Sand Boas that are well started and ready to become your cool new pet. If you are interested, send us an email at: contactus@bhbreptiles.com

Anerythristic Kenyan Sand Boas - $75 each

Click Here to View Our Additional Posts on FaunaClassifieds

We have a number of Ball Python morphs available so if you are looking for something shoot us over an email - contactus@bhbreptiles.com and we will be happy to see if we have it in stock.

Animal Guarantees:

We guarantee live arrival of all our animals. All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding , and sexed properly. If you are not 100% satisfied please contact us within 48 hours.

Shipping & Payment:
Domestic Shipments are sent FedEx to your door, or air freight to your nearest airport from Detroit Metro airport (DTW). We will quote shipping charges when you order because of varying costs. Any shipment sent FedEx must be signed for, it will not be left at the door.

Full payment is required before shipping. We accept checks, money orders, wire transfers, Paypal, and the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. All checks must clear before an order will be shipped. Please make sure all checks and money orders are made out to BHB Enterprises.

Buyer is responsible for adherence to state and local laws concerning animal purchases.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
Riplee
Would u like to trade for red tail boa?

Old 03-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Amountcastle
i am willing to trade. I have a Anerythristic Kenyan Sand Boa and i adore him. i have been wanting to get him a tank mate. I have a jungle corn hybrid, king snakes, a beautiful rat snake all for trade. most I got for around $100 so a trade value should be around the price you are asking. thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!