Kevin Peters - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2004, 04:51 PM   #51
snakegetters
I wouldn't personally be surprised if this guy did have an ex girlfriend whom he'd screwed over too. Guys like that often do.

But yeah, it certainly is a possibility that Kevin would pose as an ex girlfriend to try to get information out of people who have reason not to appreciate his doings. Sonya, if you're real and you know Kevin, I'm sure you can understand why people are suspicious that this is just another scam he's pulling.

Old 05-17-2004, 10:47 PM   #52
strawgurrl
By reading all these incidents people had with Kevin you would think that I would have gotton screwed over too but I didn't. He wasn't always straight with me but I would usually see through that. If all these he really did rip off all of these innocent people that were just trying to make a purchase then he deserves to be punished. It would only be a matter of time before his <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> catches up with him. I have no sympathy for shady people.

Old 05-18-2004, 02:19 PM   #53
ZX11
Sonya,
I responded to the email you sent me. Both of them actually.
The first, you offered info on where he is, I requested it, fully believeing that you are actually Sonya, not Kevin. I never got a response.

The second, I just responded to. You had alot to say about your name being brought up here, in this forum. But, still, no info on Peters.

I will make my case here, for all to see.

Many of us have received emails from Peters, claiming to be his girlfriend, but it was actually peters himself. In the emails, he claims to know the whereabouts of Peters, but never gave any info.

Sound familiar?

If you are who you say you are, give us some info. If you know about this and cover for him, I think that would constitute conspiracy.

And, finally, not saying it is Peters, but IF it is Peters again pretending to be his girlfriend, be a man and admit it.

If it is actually Sonya, and I'd like to believe it is, give us the info we need.

Old 05-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #54
Amos
Question Well

If you are Peters girlfriend or X and you know he is a scammer why dont you E mail F and G and tell them he is keeping animals illegaly?? Why dont you provide a currrent phone number?? Help get this scum behind bars or in a mental hospital!! Lets see you do somthing Kevin...oops I mean "Sonya".I want proof!!

Sorry if Im wrong! Just another guy who wants to see Kevin Peters meet his new girlfriend "Bubba".

Trey Small

Old 05-18-2004, 10:48 PM   #55
carl3
Is there any way...

Is there any way to merge this thread and the other one about
"Spitting Cobra shipped UPS out of S.C., who was that shipping hots UPS out of S.C." since they both pertain to the same situation?

Here is the link to the other current thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=38803

Old 07-06-2004, 06:51 PM   #56
M.Trudeau
Kevin Allen Peters

I am a Detective with the City of Livermore California, and I am interested in anyone ripped off by Mr. Peters. I am specifically looking for anyone who sent Peters money, and did not receive the merchandise in return. More specifically, if Peters cashed the check, money order, or whatever form of payment that he received, in Livermore, I am very interested.

If Mr Peters cashed the check etc., in another jurisdiction, please contact your local police agency and request a fraud report. You may provide the local agency my email address to contact me if they need more info. If you know where Peters cashed the checks, and it is not Livermore, you may also contact the police agency in the city where the check was cashed for info on how to proceed. Once again you can notify them that I am working several cases against Mr. Peters.

My email address is mtrudeau@livermorepolice.org

Old 07-07-2004, 10:10 PM   #57
Tom McKenna
THIS IS LEGIT!!! I send a email to the officer about me being ripped off for a Pine snake from Kevin Peters and I got a call back today!! Anyone who got ripped off needs to email this guy!! Lets get Kevin Peters!

Thanks
Tom McKenna

Old 03-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #58
BelgianLover417
Kevin Allan Peters updated address, location, and is byb belgian malinois in Fernley

So, gotta say, this asshole is a piece of work. If any of you are looking for him I found him. 1725 AUTUMN GLEN ST, Fernley, Nevada. His new antics: selling belgian malinois puppies for 800-2500 each. No pedigree, no reg, no OFA on sire or dam. Bred dam every heat and she's not three. There are 26 puppies in circulation (two litters) and is pregnant with a third litter right now. Puppies from the first litter were diagnosed with giardia, parvo, two forms of cancer, and hip dysplasia. He lied to everyone, showed a fake pedigree and fake ofa certification. Also told each owner a different story. There is an open and active investigation going that I was able to start, thank god, against this asshat. Well, let me know of you guys want any other info

Old 03-01-2018, 10:13 PM   #59
Its_JoeyHello
This guys name is circling small animal practices... does he sell dogs and cats also?

Old 03-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #60
BelgianLover417
Found out he didn't serve in the marines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!