Pete Kahl - Good Guy ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2003, 01:03 AM   #1
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up Pete Kahl - Good Guy !

Wanted to take time to compliment Pete Kahl on a recent purchase. Pete was easy to communicate with, prompt, and even offered to include shipping on a purchase we recently made.
The purchase (Breeder Male Anery DH for Snow) is gorgeous, and came with all feed/shed records.

Shipping techniques were also awesome...

Thanks Pete, and look forward to doing more business with you soon

Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 03-06-2003, 09:38 AM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I imagine Pete Kahls reputation speaks for itself, but I figured I'd chime in here too. I recently made a purchase from Kahl and I am very pleased. Packaged well, beautiful snakes, feed cards included. Thanks!

Old 03-08-2003, 11:08 AM   #3
Jeff Gray
Pete-AH is one of the people I will emulate when I have babies to sell . I have purchased WAY too many animals from him & ALL the deals went very good . Once he accidently sent me someone elses expensive snake . Called me & said my expensive snake would come the next day with a sticker & for me just to attach it to the other snakes box & send it back to him ! Not ... " Oh , I'm holding your snake for ransom 'till I recieve the other snake " ! He's the best & I'm afraid ... VERY AFRAID that he'll be getting any extra $$$ that may fall into my hands ! Jeff Gray

Old 03-08-2003, 11:12 AM   #4
Casey Hulse
Thumbs up I agree

I purchased a pair of hets back in 2001 (they are thriving), and since that time I have spent an hour or so at various points talking to Pete about subjects relating to husbandry and he always seems to have time even though I know he is very busy. Even with all the turmoil he went through last year with all the court cases he still had time to spend on the phone with me. Thanks Pete , you are A-OK!!

Old 03-09-2003, 01:14 AM   #5
Urban Jungles
Pete's the man

I just purchased a snake that cost me a small, er, actually, large fortune and I never once felt heistant while dealing with Pete. I've had the wonderful opportunity to see his one of a kind facility and know first hand that he has some of the most beautiful snakes on the planet.

Pete is as good as a guy gets.

Old 03-10-2003, 11:47 AM   #6
Giantkeeper Reptiles
Thumbs up Pete Kahl

Speaking of good business with Pete, here is an animal I purchased from him last year. This is actually my male from a pair.

Pete is a good guy and I feel that he hooked me up!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!