Mfezi.com (Don): Good guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:22 AM   #1
hgrub
Mfezi.com (Don): Good guy!

Got shipment of 6 Sungazers from him. First I was not really sure because they'll come from Africa, and I've heard not so good things that African supplier always have problem. I know that mfezi is based in CA, but still it's a high risk & high value deal....

However, couple of people whom I trust in the US said good thing about Don, so I decided to give it a try.
And now I'm very happy with them Sungazers! Thanks Don.

T

Old 11-23-2007, 07:21 AM   #2
spawn
I bought frogs from Don (a pair of Pedostibes hoseii) a few months ago, for a very good price, and were in very good health. He's a busy man, but still does better customer communication than most vendors out there, and would recommend to anyone out there thinking of buying from him.

Frank Soos

Old 11-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
aaron sullivan
i just got done with another transaction with don as well. his communication is impeccable. he usually emails back immediately. i had a problem with a purchase i made last year and he offered an immediate fix. i didn't take him up on it at first, but contacted him this summer and he still honored his prior offer.

i just got in some beautiful animals and am excited to work with them.

a very stand up guy! thanks don!

Old 11-25-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
flamedcrestie
Sarah and I shared a table with Don at this years Tinley Park show, along with T-rex. Done proves as usual to be very knowledgeable about the animals he is selling, and we worked out a trade for some immaculate Meller's chameleons he had recently imported. Thanks Don for all of the information and the great animals!
Andrew

Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM   #5
flamedcrestie
make that DON not done

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!