Do not do buisness with Gene - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2004, 12:03 AM   #11
Neil Gubitz
Bruce.... what you can do is very easy.... send Roger $90 and then get it back from your sister.... I'm SURE that Roger will be HAPPY to send you the Ball back....

Neil

Old 09-01-2004, 12:25 AM   #12
Bighaze
What are you smoking Neil?

Come on, you realy think I should pay Genes debts, just because he is dating my sister?Please tell me I read that wrong!!

You want Genes addy cool I'll give it you, you want me to pass a message to him, cool I'll do that, but No I'm not going to pay his debts!!!

Does anyone else think I should pay his debts ?

Not trying to be a d!ck but come on!

Bruce Ungerer

Old 09-01-2004, 12:32 AM   #13
serpentboy78
Thumbs down Im with ya Bruce.

I'll keep it short and sweet.. No you should not have to pay anyones debt. Dont do it. What you have done so far is Hella cool... Pe@ce... Mike Clark

"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 09-01-2004, 12:37 AM   #14
Neil Gubitz
Bruce.... I just figured that your sister and her "boyfriend" would give it back to YOU, a LOT quicker than they'd give it back to Roger....
Nice of you to try to help, though....

Neil

Old 09-01-2004, 12:58 AM   #15
Bighaze
You might think so,..............but if I were to do that, that would be $90 I wouldn't see again. Or at least not any time soon!

Josh, if you want his addy just e-mail me and I'll give it you.

BTW the what are you smoking thing was just said in joke. I do not know if Neil smokes anything, and after rereading it I guess It could be taken wrong.Sorry

Bruc Ungerer

Old 09-01-2004, 01:38 AM   #16
Neil Gubitz
Bruce.... I don't do it anymore, but, I'm a child of the sixties.... I've "smoked" longer than you've been alive.... lol

No offense taken....

Neil

Old 09-01-2004, 01:42 AM   #17
serpentboy78
Question UM.......

"BIGHAZE"....? Who's the smoker here. lol ... Pe@ce & Chicken grease... Mike Clark...

"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 09-01-2004, 10:32 AM   #18
Bighaze
Oh crap, I guess your on to me..........but I know I'm not the only one here so.........

Anyway Josh like I said e-mail me and I'll see what I can do to help you, I too have been riped off on the internet and I would hate to see Gene leave you hanging.

Neil I'm glad I didn't offend you. I'm new here and not sure of what I'v read about you, but you'v never done anything to me so I have nothing bad to say about you.

I truly hope no one will think I do things the same way Gene did, Like I said I only know him through my sister.

Bruce Ungerer

Old 09-01-2004, 05:20 PM   #19
montezuma
Insult!

I find it to be insulting that you would be so vague in your posting. To the person just scanning over the BOI's and not doing any reading may think this against me!
I could potentially lose business because of this posting and would like for it to be renamed! Can the Webmaster do anything about this?
Gene Jenkins
... the good Gene

Old 09-02-2004, 05:17 AM   #20
nextworld3
Gene,
Are you in Tampa, FL. If not i think you have nothing to worry about.

Jon Dvoretz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!