New and need to post in classifieds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #1
Chris136
New and need to post in classifieds

Hey obviously I'm new... How come it won't let me post in the classifieds?

Old 06-30-2007, 01:48 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
First, Welcome to Fauna!

Now to your question. At top of the classified forums.

Quote:
Only PAID MEMBERS may post ads. JOIN TODAY- its quick, easy and inexpensive! Post an unlimited number of ads! Click here for details.....
Also, it is a violation to circumvent the rules by posting ads
elsewhere.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Ken Harbart
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ouncementid=47
Quote:
Only PAID MEMBERS may post ads. JOIN TODAY- its quick, easy and inexpensive! Post an unlimited number of ads! Click here for details.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting ads and replies to those ads in the classifieds are now (as of 03/06/07) restricted to paid members only. This has been suggested to me for ages now, and I finally decided to do this to see if it will help cut out the chatter and bs that plagues many threads here.

There are always reasons TO do something like this as well as reasons NOT to. But push come to shove, I just think the time has come to take this step. Yeah, *free* is always good, but let's face it, you are here to sell your animals and using this site to do so. Is it too much to ask for a small fee for this service? For a minimal $25 per year, you can post virtually unlimited ads, as well as take advantage of the Classifieds control panel to highlight a few of your ads (as well as bumping them to the top of the forum) each month to draw more attention to them.

If you are interested in becoming a paid member, you can do so through your User CP menu via the Paid Subscription Menu Option.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!