I can't post any classifieds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
niksreps
I can't post any classifieds

I paid for the subscribtion and I'm not able to post in any of the classified sections. What am I doing wrong? I thought it said that by paying for the "C" package that you could post in the classified section. I am trying to put by baby beardies up for sael. please let me know,

thanks,
nik

Old 11-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by niksreps
I paid for the subscribtion and I'm not able to post in any of the classified sections. What am I doing wrong? I thought it said that by paying for the "C" package that you could post in the classified section. I am trying to put by baby beardies up for sael. please let me know,

thanks,
nik
You are still shown as a registered member not a contributor. The process is usually automatic. Did you click the "order" button in your user CP and follow the steps? Or, did you just randomly send the payment to Fauna from paypal?

Old 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
neise14
well I clicked the order button it brought me right to paypal and then I clicked continue and everything was processed form there. I looked in my paypal account and its there. Another thing though is that I payed through my moms. I just always go under her name for paypal is that the problem, because if it is I can just set up an account under her name?

Old 11-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #4
neise14
as you see I've already created this account and so yeah whats up with this? I followed all the steps. I just didn't know because of there being a different e-mail address if thats why, so thats why I have set this accoutn up.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Only Rich can answer you further. You can send a private message below.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...do=newpm&u=342

Old 11-03-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
hhmoore
Did you use direct payment, credit card, or e-check? If e-check, it takes several days for that payment to clear, and your purchase will not go through until it has.
(just a thought)

Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #7
WebSlave
This has been taken care of.

Just a FYI for anyone else who may run into this problem: Evidently a new problem has cropped up whereby the subscription plans are sometimes not being automatically updated when payment is made through PayPal. At this point, I'm not sure if the problem is with PayPal or my server, or both. This is a recent situation, so I suspect PayPal is the cause, but my programmer told me that PayPal only tries ONCE to send notices and will not resend them if the first one fails to go through via server lag. So it is possible that the server is the problem, either alone, or via a combination of issues.

Best I can offer anyone at this point is that if the subscription does NOT go through automatically (say in a few hours) contact me so I can look into it. Some do wind up being eChecks which require clearance through the banks and can take 4 business days to complete, however. Nothing I can do about that.....

Not sure I have the stomach to do a server change just to find out if it is the culprit in this situation.........

Sorry about this, but it seems every day brings a new wrinkle to have to deal with.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Do to some recent changes at paypal, they just dont post transactions immediatly. takes a short time to see that transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!