Freedom Breeder/Feature Creature - Great Guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2003, 03:20 AM   #1
BrianB
Freedom Breeder/Feature Creature - Great Guys

Purchased an order of frozen feeders today from Rick at Freedom Breeder (aka Feature Creature) and I'm very happy.

First, Rick and the rest of the folks down there are some of the nicest, most personable people I've dealt with. Today wasn't the first time I've contacted them, although it was the first business I've done. On each prior occasion (inquiries about their display cages when they first came out), I had a great talk with whoever answered the phone.

Rick went out of his way to fill my small feeder order, and it was greatly appreciated.

Both my snakes and my largest beardie have given their frozen rodents their seal of approval.

Old 01-24-2003, 09:33 PM   #2
evansnakes
We have freedom breeder racks that we use for some of our snakes. They are an excellent product and we will be purchasing more in the near future. Evan Stahl

Old 03-23-2003, 09:59 PM   #3
gila7150
I just received my Freedom Breeder mice breeding rack from Feature Creature and I am very happy with the quality of the product and the service I received from Jesse at Feature Creature.
I definitely plan to buy more in the future!
Chris

Old 01-17-2004, 06:50 PM   #4
gila7150
Anybody know if Freedom Breeder and Feature Creature are still affiliated? I am looking to purchase a single rat level. Freedom Breeder's website only lists prices for complete set-ups. I've emailed Freedom Breeder twice asking for a total price with shipping for a single rat level so I can go ahead and send payment. I haven't received a response to either email.

Last time I ordered from Feature Creature and everything went fine but their website isn't working right now.
Has anyone recently placed an order with either Freedom Breeder or Feature Creature? Can you still buy single levels?
Thanks,

Old 01-17-2004, 07:00 PM   #5
wyblep
freedom breeder

Hi guys I just spoke to Jesse two days ago about some racks give him a call and he will shoot you a complete price list by email while you are on the phone they are still the same people he has just been a little too busy to get the web site updated with the complete and single level prices thanks again Paul

Old 01-17-2004, 07:03 PM   #6
wyblep
freedom breeder

Hey gila drop me an email at mana420@yahoo.com and I will forward the price list to you see ya Paul

Old 01-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #7
gila7150
Thanks for the info Paul. Jesse was great to deal with last time.
I had only tried the email address on Freedom Breeder's site this time. I hadn't even tried to email Feature Creature when I saw their site was down. I'll try calling them this week.
Thanks again

Old 01-20-2004, 03:01 PM   #8
8BallPythons
Thumbs up Best customer service in the business!

I started switching over all of my racks to Freedom Breeder this fall. My first order Jesse and I worked out what I needed while watching Monday Night football! So far the racks have been way beyond my expectations and I would never use anything else for my animals!

I am currently going thru an exchange with some racks that I ordered and Jesse has made the whole process painless. I can’t imagine anyone being more accommodating.

I have found the best way to reach Jesse is to pick up the phone and call. 1-209-664-9600 x205 is programmed into my cell … LOL. If Jesse is not there he either leaves his cell phone number in his voice mail message or calls you back right away. He’s even returned my calls while he was on vacation.

I will be buying many more racks in the future.

Thank you Jesse and Freedom Breeder!

Adam Wysocki

Old 01-21-2004, 02:10 PM   #9
jesse34
Information on price list and website

This is Jesse from the feature creature and freedom breeder. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I was away for a few days and heard we got on the BOI and I did not know why. I didn't realize the site was down until last week and I called the servers tech support and got that straightened out. Also, I will leave a link to our current price list at the end of this message. We are in the process of getting the shopping cart done for the freedom breeder site and it will have the level and rack prices along with many other things. Until then check both sites or just download this small file and it is the current prices. Thanks again. Jesse 209-664-9600 ext. 205
jesse@freedombreeder.com
jesse@thefeaturecreature.com
http://www.freedombreeder.com/pricelist.php

Old 06-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #10
romad119
Over the last year I have ahd great service and products from Jesse and Freedom Breeder. Very flexible company and customer service. make sure to have extra cell minutes, Jesse can talk alot on herps and reef tanks. Though normally he is scurving and traveling all over the place.

I plan on ordering racks in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!