Mike Greathouse ... TOP NOTCH!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2003, 06:29 PM   #1
Tacticalmaniac
Talking Mike Greathouse ... TOP NOTCH!!!!

After seeing an ad here and checking his reputation on the BOI, I ordered 2 amel okeetees (1.1) from Mr. Greathouse on Friday 12/12 and now (12/16) here they are, healthy and just as they were represented to me before the purchase.
I emailed Mr. Greathouse and asked him about taking a credit card for payment. I got an email back in less than 10 minutes informing me that he only did CC's through paypal but if I was serious about purchasing them he would hold them for me so I could get a M/O out. I figure the least I can do since he was kind enough to offer to hold them is get off my butt and open a paypal account ... so I did. I mentioned to him that my sons and I are into collecting as a father/son-son-son (my daughter is a bit too young yet but has staked a claim to my pair of albino burms ... lol) activity and that these are for my 5 year olds sub-collection .... I recieve another email, this one has a pic of each of the snakes draped over a little Santa statue and the subject of the email is my 5 year olds name (big points with a dad ... as any of you that are dad's know). Then everything goes off without a hitch ... not even a slight snag. Mr. Greathouse, in my humble opinion, has earned the reputation I learned of here by going above and beyond .... and he remembers that he is dealing with people, not just dollar amounts. My hat off to you sir.
FYI ... I don't use Mr., or sir casually .... it's a compliment and in this case, a well deserved one.
(anyone get the hint I've gotten burned before? ... lol)

Old 12-16-2003, 06:34 PM   #2
Tacticalmaniac
Lightbulb one add on .....

I almost forgot ..... www.reptiliandreams.com is Mr. Greathouse's site.
Thanks again Mike.

Old 12-16-2003, 07:15 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
I agree

I have done business with Mike not so long ago. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Mike!

Old 12-17-2003, 05:41 AM   #4
kevin - ectothermics
We're in total agreement on this one. In the years we've known Mike, he's been the total professional in all aspects of his business and a great friend as well. The caliber of his animals is indeed top-notch, his customer service second to none and he has the deep underlying passion for reptiles that we admire and look for in our friends and business associates.
Hats off to Mr Greathouse and everyone have a happy and safe holiday season.
Kevin and Charlotte

Old 03-08-2004, 11:28 PM   #5
diamondback1
Mike is an awesome guy to deal with and has top notch animals. I love the Argentines I bought from Mike.Looking forward to doing business with Mike again

Old 03-10-2004, 09:37 PM   #6
Rainbowboaman
I have purchased 8 boas from Mike in the last 2 years & I couldn't have been any happier with them then I was. Top notch service from "Great" animals, fast response time & excellent packaging. I plan to deal with Mike again in the near future.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:22 AM   #7
Ken Harbart
It's been awhile since I've purchased from Mike, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again or to steer a potential vustomer his way. Mike's quality and customer service are top-notch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!