Wanted Shovelnose Snake (Chionactis occipitalis) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
sheadas
Lightbulb Shovelnose Snake (Chionactis occipitalis)

I am looking for 2 or 3 Shovelnose snakes, M/F or M/F/F. I would prefer CB, but WC would be OK.
I have the setup complete so just need the inhabitants!

I am in the UK and would be happy to pay shipping/import/export & collect from the airport.

Thank you
Stephanie

P.S. Someone has told me that Shovelnose are not communal. Is this correct? I understood they were?

Please answer!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
lrp electric instruments
Dear Stephanie, I am desperately looking to find a few Shovelnose snakes myself. I recently moved to the extreme SW portion of Arizona. I feel like these animals may be here (the right habitat), I just have not come across the perfect night for road cruising as of yet. If you have had any luck in finding some animals, could you please share your contact info with me? I would gladly do business with you once the collecting season begins. Thanks so much,,,Lonnie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!