For Sale Boa constrictors ( Jungle het albino, Hogg island Male, Jungletine Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
KenyanPat85
Boa constrictors ( Jungle het albino, Hogg island Male, Jungletine Females

Hey guys itll be a fast post. here is everrything listed. ON:Y SERIOUS INQUIRIES NEEDED!!!! Pictured in order as well. only animal not pictured is the albino arab he will be on request because i need serious inquiries on him.

1. 0.1 Female hypo jungle het albino. Her mother was a super salmon female (Rich Ihle) Father was a hypo jungle het albino ( proven) This female is a reduced pattern reduced saddles, eats f/t with no problem fuzzies. Priced accordangly ( 200$ ) 50% HET KAHL STRAIN ALBINO

2. 0.2 Female Jungletines. Father was a jungle mother was a argentine. these 2 females will throw some crazy babies in the future. theyre this years babies. eating frozen thawed. ( 175$ Ea ) or 300$ for both, ill split the shipping.

3. 1.0 Hogg island male he is part surinam, hes 125$ plus shipping.

4. Male Albino arabesque whom came from a sunglow to arab het albino litter. he is amazing. hes a early 2010 i belive. he could breed next season with great feediing. ( 600$ plus shipping )

No low balls. Thanks Patrick Goggin Please email me on PSG77785@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Lee Herps
Your female hypo jungle is only 50% possible het Albino. Your title is misleading. Friendly heads up.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
KenyanPat85
Correction 50% het albino....kahl strain. Bottom line i back my stuff and its going to prove regardless...but this is coming from someone who NEVER buys anything but always " browses " and has a comment for peoples ad. PS everyone its not misleading is 50% het!!!! Oh and LEE HERPS GET A LIFE AND GET OFF MY AD.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
Lee Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanPat85 View Post
Correction 50% het albino....kahl strain. Bottom line i back my stuff and its going to prove regardless...but this is coming from someone who NEVER buys anything but always " browses " and has a comment for peoples ad. PS everyone its not misleading is 50% het!!!! Oh and LEE HERPS GET A LIFE AND GET OFF MY AD.
lol. wow. Just a little short fused? So much for a "friendly heads up".

Old 04-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
If its 50% het you can be sure that its going to prove out.....

Old 04-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
KenyanPat85
yea i can. and if it never did id pay you back and let you keep your animal how many breeders say 50% het and 99% of the time it proves out.. lee herps not short fused. irritated, you shop around. ive spoken with you before. and as well if you thought it was a friendly heads up why not inbox me with a friendly heads up instead of calling me out on my ad to check my integrity. lets be realistic. gooo away if your not interested in the aniamls on this ad.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
Lee Herps
Quote:
yea i can. and if it never did id pay you back and let you keep your animal how many breeders say 50% het and 99% of the time it proves out.. lee herps not short fused. irritated, you shop around. ive spoken with you before. and as well if you thought it was a friendly heads up why not inbox me with a friendly heads up instead of calling me out on my ad to check my integrity. lets be realistic. gooo away if your not interested in the aniamls on this ad.
You must be confused. PM sent

Old 04-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
redtail48603
second female jungletines still up for grabs?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!