Blazing blizzard question - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-08-2006, 09:03 PM   #1
gothra
Blazing blizzard question

I've seen pics that show them as a solid white colour, and I've also seen pics that are "translucent" pinkish white; so how do they really look like? What about the different albino strains in them e.g. tremper vs LV blazing blizzards?

Old 02-09-2006, 08:05 PM   #2
groovygeckos
Ours is a Tremper, but he is white w/ yellow, pink, and even a little lavender-ish color to him also

Old 02-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #3
aliceinwl
I have tremper blazings and they vary like normal blizzards in terms of how white / yellow they are, but they're never gray
-Alice

Old 02-10-2006, 04:36 AM   #4
hoi-herps
i have an adult male blizzard so i know what you say.....when my big boy get stress he turns brown.......i have yet to have seen a blaze do that seems more like a yellowish haze when there stressed..... thats the diffrence..well to me any how

Old 02-10-2006, 04:40 AM   #5
hoi-herps
before someone reads this and asks...lol yes leos can change colors to a degree ....when they get stress malnutrishioned and all around....there colors fade..or get dark...sometimes they get reall light........almost pale now when there happy.....they really shine you will see them and think thats beautiful.....think of them as a mood ring..in a sense....lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!