For Sale Snake Racks in cali - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Beachbabies
Talking Snake Racks in cali

hi guys, Im cleaning out the garage to make room for new projects and have many things to offer. I have 2 seperate melamine racks, one 10 slot and one 5 slot. they are wired with heat tape. i have a few generic thermostats, you can have one if you want. they are USED! i might have some bins around, if i find them, ill thhrow them in.

asking $150 for the 10 slot and $75 for the 5 slot or 200 for both.

accepting trades for ball morphs, chams, arboreal cages, rat lab cages, rat food, red eyed tree frogs, high capacity mist king.

local pick up in the bay area. might be able to deliver for a fee.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
HighVoltageRoyals
This is such a deal! I wish you were closer!!! >:C

Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Fonzi1289
How far r u willing to deliver?

Old 04-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
Beachbabies
Were going to la on Monday. I can fit the smaller rack in the van and lug it down south, but I dont think the trunk will close for the 10 slot. Probobally not a great idea to be doing 80 on the 5 in my minivan for4 hours with the trunk open. not that I haven't considered it, because I have!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2011, 03:18 AM   #5
Fonzi1289
hmm.. so u will pass through here.. will u still thrown in some t-stats and tubs?
Wish u could do both. pm me

Old 04-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #6
sanpedroboas
What size tubs fit for both racks

Old 04-24-2011, 02:50 AM   #7
Beachbabies
Hi guys, I'm trying to get through all the PMs, we had a rat excape and I've been digging through the garage all day looking for it! My day would have made a very funny cartoon.
The racks take an iris tub, I'll go outside tomorrow and check the model number and post measurements of the entire rack.
A lot of people are asking me to deliver, I will give preferance to anyone willing to drive down to my house in Fremont and pick them up. They are heavy and I am unable to help my husband load the larger rack.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #8
Fonzi1289
Thats fine i built one and ordered my t-stat alreay

Thanks though JEN!

Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
DiabloGeckos
if you help me load it, ill come to you and pick it up!!!!!
yayyy!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #10
DiabloGeckos
I'm still interested...?
Please please let me know asap
Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!