Reptile Kingdom - Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2003, 11:50 AM   #1
dwedeking
Question Reptile Kingdom - Inquiry

I did a search and didn't locate anything on these guys. They are out of Toms River, NJ. Website ( www.reptilekingdom.com) shows the president as Allen Roth. I'm looking at picking up a somalian uromastyx and just wanted to check them out here first.

Thanks

Old 01-23-2003, 12:08 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Daniel,

I have never purchased from them, but I did wholesale them some of my Bearded Dragons last year. Everything went smooth with that transaction.

Old 01-23-2003, 06:05 PM   #3
mercedesherp
I sell Allen lots and lots of cbb frogs. I also purchase lots and lots of frogs from him. I have known him for many years and you can take his word on his animals. Hank

Old 01-23-2003, 06:47 PM   #4
Tribal Prop
We purchased a group of Ackies from Allen of Reptile Kingdom and everything went great! The animals were exactly what we were looking for and the price was unbeatable. We would do business with Allen again without hesitation.

Tribal Propagation
Brian and Laura Hamel
1255 Saratoga Lane
Geneva, FL 32732
407-349-2824
www.tribalpropagation.com

Old 01-23-2003, 09:56 PM   #5
Jeff Linkchorst
I purchased a pair of crested geckos from Allen. Never had a problem with them. I bought them at a local show . i would buy from him again

Old 01-23-2003, 10:48 PM   #6
MiLadyDragonn
~ About 3 years ago, I bought pair of Monkey-tail skinks from Allen Roth. He separated a nice pair from his stock and put them aside for me for a couple of weeks. The female turned out to be gravid, and although he usually charged more for gravid females, he did not charge me any more for this one since he was not aware of it at the time he put them aside. Communications were excellent and the skinks arrived in great condition. They were tame and healthy..no scars and having all toes and tail. In fact, I more recently, was forced to sell them and did so on this site. They were still very healthy when they moved on to new owners and I actually miss them tremendously.

~~In MY dealings with Reptile Kingdom, Allen Roth struck me as an exceptional man. He was professional, considerate and helpful. If the old BOI is still accessible, I remember posting good press about Allen back then.

jude fitch

Old 01-24-2003, 11:11 AM   #7
Ricks Reptiles
Allen, Reptile kingdom is one of the GOOD guys!

Hey Dan, I have sold Allen a ton of reptiles. He is a great person to do business with. I always trusted him to pay me after getting my animals and he always did just that, even though he is all the way accross the US from me and I have never met him in person. I would not hesitate to buy from him. He is one of the good guys!

Old 01-24-2003, 11:27 AM   #8
ajc
I bought this yearling captive born ATB from him a while back, and it's an awesome animal, but that's nothing compared to the way the deal went.

The animal showed up in a brand new styro lined box, with two heat packs, and in a brand new deli cup with a moistened paper towel to keep humidity up.

All that, and for only $75 shipped? Wow! I'd pay more for that kind of shipping, but the price was awesome too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!