Quality Frozen/Live Rats - Shipped or Picked up in Atlanta GA area! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
GregBennett
Quality Frozen/Live Rats - Shipped or Picked up in Atlanta GA area!

I breed rats for my personal reptile collection and have some surplus frozen/live rats. All of my rats are fed Mazuri brand rodent food. These rats are as healthy as you can get for snake food.

I currently have all sizes in limited numbers!

Large rats = $2.50 per rat.
Medium rats = $2.00 per rat.
Small rats = $1.50 per rat

I can ship frozen rats to east coast customers.

If you're local to the Atlanta GA area and need quality live or frozen rodents let me know. I'm starting to have more and more surplus rats available.

I also have some Adult Hairless and Dumbo rats - asking $7.00 each for hairless rats and $5.00 for Dumbo rats.

If you have any questions please call: 678-858-1867 or email me at yesgeek@gmail.com!

Thanks,
Greg Bennett
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
scuha2000
Rats in Atlanta

I've got boas and the one pet store where I've been purchasing my rats is out of business. I've raised my own before - been there, not again! - so if you're close in Atlanta I'd like to discuss purchasing from you.

scuha2000@aol.com

Thanks,

Ed

Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
GregBennett
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuha2000
I've got boas and the one pet store where I've been purchasing my rats is out of business. I've raised my own before - been there, not again! - so if you're close in Atlanta I'd like to discuss purchasing from you.

scuha2000@aol.com

Thanks,

Ed
I'm in Cumming. Exit 13 off 400. Give me a call if you want.

Thanks,
Greg Bennett
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #4
GregBennett
BUMP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
heavenlightly
RATS

HEY I live in alabama about 3 hours from you. i would like them mailed. how much would you charge and what minimum ect.
i would need small rats my zip code is 35771

thanks

Old 11-27-2008, 08:18 PM   #6
iluvretics
Will you ship live rats to Delaware?

Old 11-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
GregBennett
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvretics View Post
Will you ship live rats to Delaware?
Sorry but I can't ship live.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread