Husband Banned from Target - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
MikeCurtin
Husband Banned from Target

Here's a little story I just received via e-mail...ENJOY!:

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from our local Target.

Dear Mrs. Samsel,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samsel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice,'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he would invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through,yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
R. Eventide
Hee hee hee! I've seen most of those in a "List of Fun Things to do at Wal-Mart" e-mail from a long time ago. Still funny!

Old 10-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
pgwdragons
I greatly enjoy # 13 lmfao

Old 10-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #4
MikeCurtin
Yeah....I've got to try some of those!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
Tiger Lilly
Loved it! I get bored while shopping alone, but the most I do is talk to myself...
If you want to see more funny Walmart stuff, go to YouTube & type in 'people of walmart' and a few videos come up.
WTF were they thinking???

Old 10-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Yeah....I've got to try some of those!
I have.

And many of my own which could be another list but would have to be posted in Hell.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:30 AM   #7
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
And many of my own which could be another list but would have to be posted in Hell.
Make it happen, my friend!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!