New Years Resolution - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #21
Twizted Paths
I suppose that could work if he brought his giant vietnamese millipedes of evil.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #22
SamanthaJane13
The reference I deleted was to a picture Dand posted of himself in the HELL board...under "All I Want For Christmas..."

It was VERY SCARY!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #23
Twizted Paths
Ok, that's it. I think all of polasian's threads need to be in **HELL**

It is to early for those images, especially since I first seen that pic in Tanga's implant thread.
There are things in there far more disturbing than Dave's picture (even if he wasn't wearing pants)

Old 01-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #24
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post

It is to early for those images, especially since I first seen that pic in Tanga's implant thread.
There are things in there far more disturbing than Dave's picture (even if he wasn't wearing pants)
Okay-I'm not the only one who noticed the lack of pants...I thought I was losing it.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #25
polasian
Quote:
Whats going on?!?!?! All my innocent threads get damned to hell?

Donna...you trouble maker do you REALLY have to mention Davids breasts in all my threads?

Old 01-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #26
Twizted Paths
See, now I have so many comments I can't make bc this isn't in Hell where all good threads belong

Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #27
polasian
Quote:
See, now I have so many comments I can't make bc this isn't in Hell where all good threads belong
I say go for it Bell (do you mind if I call you that?)...and if anything, it'll be moved to hell

Old 01-07-2010, 12:57 AM   #28
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post

Donna...you trouble maker do you REALLY have to mention Davids breasts in all my threads?
Well...they just work their way into so many conversations so well...LOL!! You'll thank me when you have 60 crested geckos.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #29
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post

He's just jealous because he doesn't know the password... Hey, little boy...want a password??? LOL!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 AM   #30
SamanthaJane13
By the way-what kind of fish were you violating in that picture in your album??? And what did he ever do to you to justify that kind of abuse???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!