New Years Resolution - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:07 AM   #31
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
And what did he ever do to you to justify that kind of abuse???
He stole my bait!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:21 AM   #32
SamanthaJane13
But what the Hell was it???

A freaking channel cat or something??

That's one FUGLY FISH!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #33
polasian
Quote:
But what the Hell was it???
Its a goliath grouper...kinda looks like a crestie if you ask me

Old 01-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #34
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Its a goliath grouper...kinda looks like a crestie if you ask me
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!

That's what my ex-mother-in-law looked like!! May her minions torture her evil soul...

YIKES!!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:44 AM   #35
polasian
Quote:
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!

That's what my ex-mother-in-law looked like!! May her minions torture her evil soul...

YIKES!!!!
Do you know there is actually a fish that is commonly referred to as the mother-in-law fish?...

Quote:
The Slate Sweetlips (Diagramma labiosum) is a tropical fish species that belongs to the ‘Sweetlips’ family of fishes Haemulidae. This species has been recorded from Perth in Western Australia around the north to Sydney in New South Wales. However, it is more commonly found in the warmer water of Queensland, the Northern Territory and the northern region of Western Australia. Juveniles are yellow/white in colour and have thick black stripes running along the ridge of the dorsal fin and along the lateral line. As they get older the stripes fail and adults are a blue/grey colour all over. Adults are generally found in small aggregations on deep tropical reefs or wrecks.
This species is also commonly referred to by fishers as ‘Mother-in law fish’ as it’s not considered to be a good eating species. The Slate Sweetlips (Diagramma labiosum) grows to a maximum length of approximately 1 metre.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:54 AM   #36
SamanthaJane13
Nah-the Sweetlips is too cute to be Grizzelda.

But yeah-I knew that.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #37
polasian
Quote:
Grizzelda.
JESUS...with a name like that...thats all you had to say...I believe you!

Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #38
SamanthaJane13
Actually, it's given name was Dorothy, but it went by many others...Beelzebub, Malbosia, Lilith...and she rode a mean broomstick.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:16 AM   #39
polasian
Quote:
Actually, it's given name was Dorothy, but it went by many others...Beelzebub, Malbosia, Lilith...and she rode a mean broomstick.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Thats just meaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Here, let me give you some Karma...I want to stay on your good side

Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #40
SamanthaJane13
LOL-you did read what's under my name, RIGHT???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!