Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #171
AlexBurgos
Well I typed this just now and as I was about to post it I saw Manny posted an apology, but I needed to post it because it was addressing TommyHil:

Thomas Cobb, I read your first post just now and after that I stopped reading. Reason being I recognized your name from facebook and like Jose (ilamacoatl), who also came in here and posted volumes of good points I believe support Manny, you also have purchased animals from Manny and have obviously been very pleased with his animals and his service. I stated earlier today that there are a many people who have had great exchanges and are happy with Manny's animals. I totally get that.

But the fact is in this instance, Manny lied multiple times to this woman. Perhaps because she was not dropping cold hard cash like you and Jose she didn’t deserve to be treated with the same customer service? I don't know. I can only vouch for what they wrote here and in this deal, it was dealt with not quite the same like I suspect it went with you and Jose who are so thrilled with Manny that you both came in here and wrote volumes of posts that I read as favorable towards Manny. There is nothing wrong with that for you both were treated with respect and got animals you are thrilled with so everything is right in the world I guess.

I agree with you there is a price we all pay when we speak up. I've believe for my part I know there may be a Manny supporter reading this that won't buy from me for my part in this thread, I know that. But I'm the type to speak up when I disagree or feel disrespected whether it’s on the forum or at an Expo in person. I can't help myself. While I think Jendee did a lot of things wrong I believe that when she came to terms that enough was enough and she had to go public with what she was feeling she made the right choice and I hope she continues to be that way. No one is defaming Manny. At least not I for I don't know the man and have not dealt with him. All I know is what I read here, what he and Jendee wrote themselves. The most nefarious things came out of Manny's own mouth in this thread, that’s on him, not me or any one of us.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #172
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl View Post
Are you involved with Jendee??

If you aren't I don't know why you work so hard to pollute Manny's name...

If you read all the content you can know that Jendee accept the T+ deal thats allow Manny to have the Sqtl for another season, so it was a compensation.
Grow a little bit and be objective... please!
Jose, how did you come to this conclusion? I read it and couldn't tell exactly what the agreement was.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #173
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Manny this isn't about a misunderstanding anymore. This is about your blatant lies and we would like for you to actually man up and set your lies straight.
Anyone else getting the feeling that his "apology" amounts to little more than him having been coached (assuming he physically wrote it himself, which I kind of doubt) into taking a disingenuous and self-serving step towards simple damage control? It definitely seems that way to me, especially since there's a very noticeable absence of him acknowledging having done anything wrong, other than vague references to what he calls "unprofessional behavior".

I have to wonder exactly what that term means to him. Is outright dishonesty, misrepresentation, pettiness and vindictiveness so easily lumped into the category of "unprofessional behavior"? Or is he still in denial of certain facets of the situation? Maybe it's just me, but I think that apology rings pretty hollow.

I know he said that:
Quote:
No more finger pointing or commentary will be posted from me regarding this issue in the future.
Despite this, it seems like the question I asked in my previous post may have been worth addressing.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #174
jch111078
I would like to publicly apoligize for jumping to conclusions on manny earlier in this boi, He did the admirable thing today and should be comended for it. I met him at the Tinley show and thought he was a stand up guy and today he proved it by appoligizing publicly and bringing this thing to an end... John. (Black Rose Constrictors)..

Old 01-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #175
jendee
I highly doubt he will make anymore appearances here. I think it took a lot for him to come here and say that whether it was him or his pr manager lol I feel like it was more for the people in the boi, and the reptile community then directly towards me. But its over so Im happy.

This is what he told me when I addressed that very question question.

11:53pm

Jendee Campbell

In the case that she has ovulated im still owed 1.1 btw i know you said he hasnt been breeding but i am keeping up with your convo in your group

12:00am

Manny Frade

Lol. Nope. She has not ovulated. Her next 6-12 weeks will determine a the father of the litter your male is out a salmon male is in so there's no confusion.

12:05am

Jendee Campbell

K just checking...it sounds otherwise from what u posted in your group that ive been putting in the boi

12:10am

Manny Frade

A swell means she's ready. You should know that. This is the window to get to her, there's a salmon in there no question who is the father if a good litter happens.

12:21am

Jendee Campbell

I also know of there was any copulation at all he could still very much father that litter hes been with her since november

12:24am

Manny Frade

I highly doubt there was any but to end all doubts I'm 99% sure salmon is super so there shouldn't be any norms. If there is I will be able to tell if they're his or your animals as het squarerail are distinct

Old 01-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #176
ilamacoatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBurgos View Post
Well I typed this just now and as I was about to post it I saw Manny posted an apology, but I needed to post it because it was addressing TommyHil:

Thomas Cobb, I read your first post just now and after that I stopped reading. Reason being I recognized your name from facebook and like Jose (ilamacoatl), who also came in here and posted volumes of good points I believe support Manny, you also have purchased animals from Manny and have obviously been very pleased with his animals and his service. I stated earlier today that there are a many people who have had great exchanges and are happy with Manny's animals. I totally get that....
I only want to tell you something... If you wanna know my version about your statement of my buys and trades from Manny please PM me. You have no idea of what you say on this, you are asuming a lot about what you see but is not the way it looks. I really don't spend a lot like you believe and not in one.

That's why trades by 2 people stand on private...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Jose, how did you come to this conclusion? I read it and couldn't tell exactly what the agreement was.
Pelease reread all the comments before that.

José Luis

Old 01-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #177
Bobby Douglass
Quote:

Pelease reread all the comments before that.

José Luis
I did but my reading comprehension isn't that good. Could you help me out and quote the part that shows it?

Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #178
ilamacoatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I did but my reading comprehension isn't that good. Could you help me out and quote the part that shows it?
Seriously??? Then read again....

Old 01-15-2013, 12:16 AM   #179
Fangthane
Quote:
I only want to tell you something... If you wanna know my version about your statement of my buys and trades from Manny please PM me. You have no idea of what you say on this, you are asuming a lot about what you see but is not the way it looks. I really don't spend a lot like you believe and not in one.

That's why trades by 2 people stand on private...
Well, when it could easily appear that past purchases are the sole determining factor for why any given party chooses to support another, some people may feel that that information is very relevant. It seems that the simple act of purchasing from manny has an uncanny polarizing affect, when it comes to their capacity to objectively gauge his character.

As such, some may find it noteworthy that, as of 5/8/2102, you had made at least one purchase and had a payment plan going for two more animals. Since your cultural sensibilities didn't seem to deter him from publicly posting about your purchases on another site, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong by simply reiterating your own post here.

It just seems that those who've had good experience with manny completely lack the ability to see that there's clearly another side to that coin. Some may choose to see this as a witch hunt, where only his negative aspects are being focused on. However, as many around here often say, it's how the bumps in the road are handled that say the most about a given person/business. When his BG threads are viewed in that context, I think they say some extremely unflattering things about him. Things which simply don't go away after posting a simple PR statement of an apology.

Also, I noticed the Mr. Ortiz isn't using his full name when he posts.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #180
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Seriously??? Then read again....
You're letting your relationship with Manny cloud your judgement. I don't think either party was clear at all on what the arrangement was. Since you can't show me different I'm going to assume you're just blindly sticking up for Manny.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!