Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:46 AM   #181
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Well, when it could easily appear that past purchases are the sole determining factor for why any given party chooses to support another, some people may feel that that information is very relevant. It seems that the simple act of purchasing from manny has an uncanny polarizing affect, when it comes to their capacity to objectively gauge his character.

As such, some may find it noteworthy that, as of 5/8/2102, you had made at least one purchase and had a payment plan going for two more animals. Since your cultural sensibilities didn't seem to deter him from publicly posting about your purchases on another site, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong by simply reiterating your own post here.

It just seems that those who've had good experience with manny completely lack the ability to see that there's clearly another side to that coin. Some may choose to see this as a witch hunt, where only his negative aspects are being focused on. However, as many around here often say, it's how the bumps in the road are handled that say the most about a given person/business. When his BG threads are viewed in that context, I think they say some extremely unflattering things about him. Things which simply don't go away after posting a simple PR statement of an apology.

Also, I noticed the Mr. Ortiz isn't using his full name when he posts.
I have to say, I started feeling a lot less sympathetic towards him when I was reading his posts on Facebook. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and Manny genuinely didn't seem like a bad guy. But he cuts a lot of corners, and has taken advantage of and lied to Jendee.

I wouldn't put him in the same category as outright scammers and thieves, but his business ethics are not what I consider to be good guy material. He's more interested in making a profit than in being honest, and the only reason he apologized here is because other people kept pressuring him to do so as a form of damage control.

I have no doubt that most of his high dollar customers are satisfied, but a good guy doesn't adjust his ethics based on how much the buyer is spending. That's just bad business.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:31 AM   #182
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jch111078 View Post
I would like to publicly apoligize for jumping to conclusions on manny earlier in this boi, He did the admirable thing today and should be comended for it. I met him at the Tinley show and thought he was a stand up guy and today he proved it by appoligizing publicly and bringing this thing to an end... John. (Black Rose Constrictors)..
What was this admirable thing he did? All i saw was him shoot a smoke screen out of his crack. When is he going to apologize for his blatant lies and deliberately misleading statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamacoatl View Post
I only want to tell you something... If you wanna know my version about your statement of my buys and trades from Manny please PM me. You have no idea of what you say on this, you are asuming a lot about what you see but is not the way it looks. I really don't spend a lot like you believe and not in one.

That's why trades by 2 people stand on private...

Pelease reread all the comments before that.

José Luis
So you use your "language barrier" to blame Jendee when in reality you are a loyal sycophant of Manny....... impressive.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #183
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Please try to understood my language barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really trying to be objective, everyone has his point about Manny's mistake but... I'm not saying Jendee it's a bad person or Manny is... I'm only saying that the discussion turns on one direction, to attack only to one guy... We are making a storm in a glass of water...
Quote:
Are you involved with Jendee??

If you aren't I don't know why you work so hard to pollute Manny's name...

If you read all the content you can know that Jendee accept the T+ deal thats allow Manny to have the Sqtl for another season, so it was a compensation.

Grow a little bit and be objective... please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post

As such, some may find it noteworthy that, as of 5/8/2102, you had made at least one purchase and had a payment plan going for two more animals
Wow! Thanks Dan. I bought into the lie that Jose didn't understand why we are opposed to Manny because of his language barrier but now i clearly see he is a liar (birds of a feather I suppose) and is completely biased towards Manny because of his past purchases. I hate liars.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #184
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
the only reason he apologized here is because other people kept pressuring him to do so as a form of damage control.
Sort of the Lance Armstrong of the reptile world.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #185
NeoReptiliac
Oh boy this thread gave me one hell of a headache. Ok I want to first say this.. even though I've always been a big admirer of Manny's and someone who's done business with him, I tried my hardest to not be bias on this subject. Manny has always been, in my eyes, one of the nicest guys - but everyone has a breaking point and buttons that can be pushed. So even the nicest person can cuss and get fussy from time to time. We cant seriously sit here and consider him a bad guy cause he got pissed with the situation, hell I got pissed from just reading the conversation. I can only imagine what Manny must have been feeling. Jendee was a very confusing person to start with. Some times it took me 3 or 4 tries to understand what she was wanting out of Manny when the whole VPI payment took place. There's a huge possibility that Manny and her could of been confused with what each other was agreeing on. As far as what I think, that's the most plausible case and well things have already settled between them before I even got wind of this whole ordeal so I cant really say what I think should of happened cause its no longer of any consequence. I just hope this whole thing does not hurt Manny's reputation cause he honestly is someone I trust and have proudly recommended to others in the past - and will continue to recommend to others in the future.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #186
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoReptiliac View Post
I just hope this whole thing does not hurt Manny's reputation cause he honestly is someone I trust and have proudly recommended to others in the past - and will continue to recommend to others in the future.
I guess that is just the difference between me and people like you, I don't trust liars. Especially ones that refuse to tell the truth once they are caught.

Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #187
NeoReptiliac
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I guess that is just the difference between me and people like you, I don't trust liars. Especially ones that refuse to tell the truth once they are caught.
I trust people who's gained my trust. Manny has GIVEN many people snakes as gifts and helped many people learn how to be a good breeder and care for the snakes he is experienced in. He's a person just like everyone else though and we all make mistakes from time to time. We have all had misunderstandings as well at points in our life. This girl who did a loan with him was getting way more then she should of ever been gifted with. He not only took in that snake, fattened it up and cared for it himself for a very long time but he also sent her another snake on top of it, that was very valuable, then how did she return his kindness? By flipping that snake and giving him a hard time - trying to run his name in the ground.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #188
Durante
Quote:
I trust people who's gained my trust. Manny has GIVEN many people snakes as gifts and helped many people learn how to be a good breeder and care for the snakes he is experienced in. He's a person just like everyone else though and we all make mistakes from time to time. We have all had misunderstandings as well at points in our life. This girl who did a loan with him was getting way more then she should of ever been gifted with. He not only took in that snake, fattened it up and cared for it himself for a very long time but he also sent her another snake on top of it, that was very valuable, then how did she return his kindness? By flipping that snake and giving him a hard time - trying to run his name in the ground.
I'm not on either person's side & see faults on both ends but your post above baffles me...

I did not once read the health the the snake loaned Manny was in question prior to him receiving it & I think when you lend someone a snake it's expected they treat it like there own. Also it is ridiculous for you to claim the poster was "getting way more then she should of ever" or ungrateful. You did read all deal regarding the offspring if successfully bred correct?

I understand you have some history & experience with Manny that was good so you may feel inclined to slightly defend him but I honestly think your doing more harm then good.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #189
jendee
Quote:
Look, The whole reason I posted this thread is because I had caught him in several lies. Me and him were bumping heads and couldn't come to an agreement because no matter what he said before he had 3 stories to follow. The vpi was a serious misunderstanding, yes. But that is not why this thread was posted that is not what went wrong in this deal what went wrong in this deal was his dishonesty, the lack of updates, and the lack of evidence to his claims!

I don't appreciate you making it sound like my snake was his charity case!! as he has publicly stated I take A+ care of my animals! given all the lies he has said I cant trust that he has not had any litters, nobody would in my postion I would like too. I did trust him about it in the beginning as you look back through the emails I took his word. Later I started catching him in blatant lies and it made me question all of it.

what do I have to earn by posting this boi?? why would I do this if he has been so gracious and fourth right?? because I am gaining nothing here in fact Im skipping out on getting 3-7k animals from many in this loan..if Im walking away from such high dollar morphs I must be pretty upset and pretty fedup huh??

also, I don't know if you read all this. I doubt you have but Brandon and a few other people have mentioned mannys habits of switching snakes (sending people a different snake then they paid for) Lying to people, having a complete disregard for unhappy customers. Sending bad checks to people ect. this is not his first offense and wont be his last.

He apologized for getting upset. Yes people get upset, and lose their tempers its human nature and his apology was very big of him. He was not even acknowledging the lies he has told me and all of you on this thread and in his boa group on fb. if you read all the original emails you well see the whole story and the 3 different stories from many..then he gets o here and tells more stories to go with the stories in the emails lol its a joke! He states that he will no long discuss this..again big of him...but was he before?? no he was running from ity. he wouldn't face it in the boi, and he would only tease with the idea of working it on in his boa group which he blocked me and several other people for viewing. So I feel like his apology for getting angry and stating he isn't going to discuss it is for one avoidance and for too a statement that the only thing he did wrong was lose his temper.

Yes he is sending my boa back, we both can be done with this. but me and everyone else will never know if my boa every really produced at his house or not. And manny will never take responsibility for the multiple lies he told during this whole thing. And the person who doesn't take responsibility or address their dishonesty will be dishonest again.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #190
KORBIN5895
Quote:
I love how the only people defending Manny are those he has given something too and those that have a long history with him. Did he give you a "Manny hook-up"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!