Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #191
ShadowAceD
Do those of you who think that VPI was worth Manny's claims really know what to look for in boas?

I really am curious.

That VPI was low end. It was going to be a so-so adult. Anyone that knows anything about boas can see this.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:30 AM   #192
AlexBurgos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoReptiliac View Post
Oh boy this thread gave me one hell of a headache. Ok I want to first say this.. even though I've always been a big admirer of Manny's and someone who's done business with him, I tried my hardest to not be bias on this subject. Manny has always been, in my eyes, one of the nicest guys - but everyone has a breaking point and buttons that can be pushed. So even the nicest person can cuss and get fussy from time to time. We cant seriously sit here and consider him a bad guy cause he got pissed with the situation, hell I got pissed from just reading the conversation. I can only imagine what Manny must have been feeling. Jendee was a very confusing person to start with. Some times it took me 3 or 4 tries to understand what she was wanting out of Manny when the whole VPI payment took place. There's a huge possibility that Manny and her could of been confused with what each other was agreeing on. As far as what I think, that's the most plausible case and well things have already settled between them before I even got wind of this whole ordeal so I cant really say what I think should of happened cause its no longer of any consequence. I just hope this whole thing does not hurt Manny's reputation cause he honestly is someone I trust and have proudly recommended to others in the past - and will continue to recommend to others in the future.
I don't see anything wrong with people coming on here and saying "hey that guy was awesome to deal with. He was there for me and helped me a lot with my projects and sold me some great boas. I'm surprised a BOI was created about him and this misunderstanding took place. I’m sure he will work this out with Jendee." And leave it at that.

Anyone who reads this thread will see lies were told and proof of the lies was presented here. So coming in here and fighting for those who were proven to be guilty does them no credit or benefit. In fact it's making it appear like the defendant sent you in here to fight on their behalf. I just never quite understood why people don't get this and it happens in most BOI threads.

Perhaps people just don’t read the threads before they posted their comments? Perhaps Manny never lied in his life. Perhaps before this thread he was holier than thou, but in this thread, this thread, he lied and proof was shown. He screwed up, it happens. Perhaps this was the only time he has ever done so and if you are a friend of his you have to accept it. This thread is not about hearsay any more, read the thread, geez.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #193
AlexBurgos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoReptiliac View Post
This girl who did a loan with him was getting way more then she should of ever been gifted with. He not only took in that snake, fattened it up and cared for it himself for a very long time but he also sent her another snake on top of it, that was very valuable, then how did she return his kindness? By flipping that snake and giving him a hard time - trying to run his name in the ground.
The agreement was 1.1 to the girl who did the loan. Manny admitted to taking her male to multiple females. I'm confident in saying if things had worked out the girl who did the loan would have been given 1.1 and I'm also confident in saying they probably wouldn't have been the best 1.1 from the litter.

So do we really need to discuss "kindness" here? But admittedly, the girl who did the loan asked from 1.1 so I'll give you that.

But the girl who did the loan didn't ask for a VPI T+. Manny wrote here that in her greed she did and wrote an entire story about it. However, proof that you can see with your eyes was posted here that he offered her the snake. I'm sure prior to that text it never dawned on her to ask for a VPI. Thanks.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #194
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Do those of you who think that VPI was worth Manny's claims really know what to look for in boas?

I really am curious.

That VPI was low end. It was going to be a so-so adult. Anyone that knows anything about boas can see this.
I do have a question here, somebody mentioned that Jendee sold the VPI for $900? That seems like a fair chunk of change to me.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #195
ShadowAceD
No, she had it advertised as that, that is not what it sold for.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #196
KORBIN5895
Has Manny given a shipping date yet?

Old 01-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #197
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
No, she had it advertised as that, that is not what it sold for.
In her first post, Jendee says she sold it for $900.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #198
meowmeowkazoo
I know her squaretail is nice, but is he worth $900?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #199
mikeadams
Manny Frade...

So this is a boa i received from Manny Frade from Perfect Predators approx 8months ago.. Pic on right is Mannys version of his boa, pic on left is mine and was taken approx 4 days after i received her.. Manny PHOTO SHOPS all of his pic.. Hes only in this business to make money on screw u over anyway possible.. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM..
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #200
NeoReptiliac
As a photographer I can say that lighting, cameras and temps have a lot to do with how a snake looks in a photo. You cant honestly say that just cause a snake's orange shows up more in one pic then the other means that its photoshopped.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!