Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2016, 04:37 PM   #251
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
This is what that arrest was about.
Beyond belief
Just two words spring to mind

Dirt bags.....

Old 01-12-2016, 12:26 AM   #252
tlmoon
Wow...I guess federal prison will put a dent in his reptile scams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-12-2016, 11:39 AM   #253
Mister Internet
I need to get his lawyer's information, how do you get 2.5 years of defense continuances granted??

Old 01-19-2016, 04:43 PM   #254
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
I need to get his lawyer's information, how do you get 2.5 years of defense continuances granted??
Because Manny has money and is working with the system to come to a resolution. He wont go to prison I guarantee it.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:32 AM   #255
KeenEnterprises
he is a thief and straight up crook conning old retired people out of money. I have had a recent issue with him sending my animals to wrong address and via UPS.

Old 01-24-2016, 07:51 AM   #256
snakesareawesome
I sure wouldnt want to be known for liking big snakes in prison

Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 AM   #257
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
he is a thief and straight up crook conning old retired people out of money. I have had a recent issue with him sending my animals to wrong address and via UPS.
I am certainly not standing up for Manny Frede. But he isn't automatically guilty simply because he is accused.
You've taken the time to write multiple posts on multiple threads. I think it is time you provided particulars and emails.
I would like to see the specifics, because accidentally sending a critter to the incorrect address doesn't make someone a crook. There have been a few instances over the years here of some very good vendors accidentally mislabelling a package. They went above and beyond, in some cases, to rectify their error and make their customer happy. What happened after the mislabelling here? If Manny refused a refund or other repair/compensation for an error of his own doing, that is different, but so far, there are no particulars at all.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:38 PM   #258
KeenEnterprises
If he would have given a refund after his screw up than yes. But he has patterns and this is repeating these are called quick replys for reason. I have flu now but working on full detailed evidence including 4 other cases I know of know that are not listed here one where he tried screwing a know well known breeder for 35k and they had to show up on his door step. I do agree that just because your accused in court of law does not make you a crook but I also don't see good people doing the right thing being brought before justice. I also don't see them keep up there sly dealings. To many people have issue with him so if I were any one I would stear clear. But by all means my experience and my loss not yours. So send him 2000-10000 snake for a breeding program and tell me how it works out? One common thing I see is if you ive close you probably won't get screwed.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #259
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
If he would have given a refund after his screw up than yes. But he has patterns and this is repeating these are called quick replys for reason. I have flu now but working on full detailed evidence including 4 other cases I know of know that are not listed here one where he tried screwing a know well known breeder for 35k and they had to show up on his door step. I do agree that just because your accused in court of law does not make you a crook but I also don't see good people doing the right thing being brought before justice. I also don't see them keep up there sly dealings. To many people have issue with him so if I were any one I would stear clear. But by all means my experience and my loss not yours. So send him 2000-10000 snake for a breeding program and tell me how it works out? One common thing I see is if you ive close you probably won't get screwed.
Chris,
Stop with the vague accusations and please post a detailed account of what happened. Also, if you are going to post about a 'well known breeder' please name him.

It is silly to tell me to send a snake to him, I'm not going to do that. But that doesn't make him guilty. Details, please.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #260
KeenEnterprises
I understand he did not screw you I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine. I however know I've been screwed by him and I am only talking with others that have been too. So I can cordinate an effort to stop him. Your welcome to spend your hard earned money where you want and for now for complete details and what he did to me you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do there are plenty of comments and areas of him selling snakes that don't belong to him bouncing check. I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off. I don't need you to confirm that I was wronged my bank account tells me that. These threads are talking about his character and for me that's zero. So you want my opinion he is a crook just by what's already posted. But you can have your own I don't need your approval though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!