Another FAKE pastel ad from Geni Mullins - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2004, 12:50 PM   #101
bpc
No David, scammers are scammers, period. But there IS a difference between ingnorance and dishonesty.

Old 08-01-2004, 01:26 PM   #102
Mike B.
Have you ever been in front of a Judge? Ignorance does not mean innocent. You can try and convince everyone and even yourself, but just as David said, if you dont know the product, dont sell it.

Old 08-01-2004, 01:41 PM   #103
bpc
NEWSFLASH A$$HOLE.... I DON'T.

Damn you guys are wound tight! Fine, yall are right, everyone in the world who sells balls other than you select few, are complete scammers. It would be a total waste of money to buy from anyone outside the Brotherhood. Why don't you just do like Debeers and take over the whole market. I have never, in 34 years on this planet, encountered such a bunch of arrogant a$$holes ANYWHERE, as I have here w/ the Brotherhood. Have any of you ever been wrong about anything?

Webslave please add the warning points to my account, it's worth it. Unbelieveable!!!!!!!

Old 08-01-2004, 01:50 PM   #104
Python Dreams
"I have never, in 34 years on this planet, encountered such a bunch of arrogant a$$holes ANYWHERE, as I have here w/ the Brotherhood."

What??? Don't you have mirrors in your house? Or are those called diamonds to the untrained eye?

Tom Baker

Old 08-01-2004, 03:11 PM   #105
TheVipersHouse
hey brian

why are you defending this person and all others who try to scam ???
ignorance is no excuse that just makes matters worse ..
now as far as wound tight a$$holes lemme tell you what only a$$hole here is you defending the crooks

everyone including me has put fact after fact and point after point into your face and you still defend the crooks by saying if they stupid its ok ....
im tired of hearing you ..
What your saying is the old "insanity plea"

if they plead insane they get a lighter sentence
and thats BULL$HIT

its the same with ignorance "hey if i plead ignorant to the fact maybe they wont hammer me as bad "

why dont you go take your sympathy where the crooks are and they can pay you like some kind of Reptile Scammer Lawyer .....
cause your doing a good job defending them ...

POINT IS IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE , INSANITY IS NO EXCUSE

AND PEOPLE WHO TRY TO SCAM PEOPLE AND THEN SAY WHATEVER TO GET OUT OF BEING BUSTED
THERES NO EXCUES FOR YOU YOU WILL AND I GARUNTEE BE BUSTED 1 WAY OR THE OTHER ....

as far as a " BROTHERHOOD" well if thats what u want to call the people who bring out the trash and ream em a new a$$ for being theifs then fine ITS A BROTHERHOOD

cause thats all that going on here and its funny ur getting upset and calling names but yet its you BRIAN WHO KEEP FANNING THE FLAMES with your sympathy for crooks WETHER THEY ARE IGNORANT OR NOT ...

Old 08-01-2004, 03:55 PM   #106
David Reid
I do not think anyone is trashing the small breeder...

or for that matter, a seller who makes a mistake. But, false advertising is still false advertising....what you do once you have been called out makes all the difference. The "guilty" usually pull out the "I am going to sue all of you" card, or the sick relative card, or the "someone else posted the pic" or "it was sold to me that way, or as that morph" card. If you are not a scammer, say hey, I made a mistake, and LEARN from that mistake. I give someone the benefit of the doubt ONCE, and only once! After that, they are either idiots or scammers, and I will not do business with either.

Old 08-01-2004, 05:22 PM   #107
Lloyd Heilbrunn
I'm new to this, but I think that if I ever buy a Ball python, I'm going to demand a DNA sample first........

Old 08-01-2004, 10:10 PM   #108
SPJ
Hey Brian,
You may be interested in these.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=45832

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!