Another FAKE pastel ad from Geni Mullins - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2004, 11:31 AM   #21
Python Dreams
Their is no difference between a "Pastel Jungle" and a "Pastel". The only people to even argue it do not own one and they must have a very limited vocabulary to just by chance attach the name of a proven morph to their normal. I find Brians argument pretty pathetic talking about the corn market and then being one of those individuals that has used the Pastel term to describe his normals. Even the term "Brotherhood of the Ball" shows your still upset for trying to sell your "Pastel". Maybe if the "Brotherhood of the Corn" paid more attention and helped self protect their industry you wouldnt have such a problem with Oketees. Maybe if you keep trying Brian we can have non morph Pastels nad morph Pastels and we can totally confuse the industry... What a great idea!!!!
Tom Baker

Old 07-26-2004, 01:12 PM   #22
TheVipersHouse
i recieved and email

well when i first made my opinion i also sent Geni an email asking where was the pastel ball she was selling and if she had pics of it .. cause the 1 in the pics was deffinitly no pastel ..
and about 25 mins ago or so i recieved and email from geni
only thing on it was

"IM SORRY"

so i think w we made ourselves very glear to geni that she wasnt gonna get away with trying to make a buck off a ball python by mislabeling it

shawn

--------------------------------
Subject: RE: Message about: Pastel Ball Python
Date: 7/26/04 11:38:02 AM Central Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: thevipershouse2@aol.com

I'm Sorry

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=32&de=236468

Thanks,

Geni Mullins

Old 07-26-2004, 01:15 PM   #23
TheVipersHouse
sorry for my typos lol

sorry for my typos lol

Old 07-26-2004, 01:24 PM   #24
missbaby
Actually NO!

I have had a problem with my email and this morning when I was actually able to retrieve all of yawl's ugly and mean emails, I responded to them as I read them. You can check my ad again on Kingsnake.com. I have retracted the ad with an apology and will delete it myself in seven days. You all are very mean.

I purchased this snake at a Bob Clark show almost 2 yrs ago. I traded and paid money for him because he was presented to us as a pastel. I even inquired with Bob himself who told me that just because he did not have the distinct pattern that his pastels had did not mean he was not a pastel. We checked with several breeders at the show before we made the investment. We would not even be selling him if it were not for a situation we have that needs serious and immediate attention financially. We have been forced to sell all of our collection. Snakes, rats, lizards, enclosures, supplies all of it. If it were not for this situation (concerning my little girl) and needing an attorney I would not sell any of them.

Thanks,
Geni Mullins

Old 07-26-2004, 01:53 PM   #25
SPJ
There is no way that Bob Clark or any other breeder or collector would say that was a pastel.

Pastel sibling.....maybe.
Pastel......not a chance.

Too many people have been misrepresenting animals in the hopes of getting a quick buck from unsuspecting buyers and a lot of us who accurately represent the animals we have for sale are getting sick of it.

Old 07-26-2004, 02:30 PM   #26
NEWReptiles
BS....

Thats all I gotta say.

Old 07-26-2004, 03:06 PM   #27
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I will second that.

Old 07-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #28
The Reptile House
definatly second that

So where is her receipt from Mr. Bob Clark then, you know she would have gotten one from him right? I had also sent her an email and got a "sorry" reply.

Shanell Sepulveda
The Reptile House
Orange California

Old 07-26-2004, 04:09 PM   #29
The Reptile House
oops

Think I read that wrong, So where is the receipt from the "person" she purchased it from? I would like to know who they are so to stay away from them as well. Thanks.

Shanell Sepulveda

Old 07-26-2004, 04:12 PM   #30
missbaby
I SENT YOU A LINK WITH THE I'M SORRY. IT WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE ADD THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED. IF YOU WOULD READ THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DID NOT BUY HIM FROM BOB CLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT HIM AT A BOB CLARK SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!