What women want..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:45 PM   #11
handsomeRob
Lucille hit the bullseye. women want money. End of story.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:25 AM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
Lucille hit the bullseye. women want money. End of story.
Oh come on now, I was just kidding around.
In this day and age when women, in America anyway, can get their own money, certainly there must be more that a man can offer

Old 01-30-2006, 05:32 AM   #13
handsomeRob
yeah...more money. or is there a female scientist with a masters degree in quantum physics getting married to a man that just got "employee of the month" at taco Bell somewhere out there?

Old 02-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #14
ladyserpent7
first off...rob..i like the sn..it reminds me of the Italian Job..love that movie..second off..i believe that a woman should be in subjection to her man..and as a man..he should not take advantage of that..but treat her with respect..and i want a man that LETS me be in subjection, not forces me to be..hope that makes sense to you guys..doesnt wait for a special occasion to surprise me with something special, LOVES animals and especially snakes...loves taking risks and doing spur of the moment things, and he has to treat me like the princess that i am..and this goes for every woman..and has an intellectual side as well as humorous..i love a guy that can teach me something i dont know..and make me laugh...on a lighter note....tall,dark,hairy, thick eybrows, good dresser, nice arms, not too muscley..(i dont like that) and a good dancer...thats not asking too much is it?

Old 02-02-2006, 09:12 PM   #15
handsomeRob
i want a woman that is pretty, not overweight, and likes reptiles. That's not too much to ask for, is it? apparently it is because everybody tells me I need to lower my standards.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:08 PM   #16
ladyserpent7
hahaha...i personally think you need to raise your standards...how bout..smart..funny..can hold a conversation..nope..youre probably not interested in any of those things..haha

Old 02-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #17
handsomeRob
oh a good sense of humor and a bit of brains is good. but not so bad that she would bust out laughing if there was a death in my family and not so "self proclaimed" intelligent that she started telling everyone how to do things and whatnot. you know...the type that actually believe that 2+2=5 and would argue all day long about it.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:06 AM   #18
ladyserpent7
burst out laughing if there was a death in the family?...what kind of demented people do you know

Old 02-03-2006, 02:28 AM   #19
ZX11
Ok, ladies, now what you want on the surface of a man, what is that you REALLY want? What is that makes a woman want to stay with a man and not stray?
If the man is a faithful, loyal guy who tries hard and works to provide for the family, is that enough? Or is there something else unknown to the typical male?

What is it that our grandparents and great grandparents had that held them together through everything good and bad?

Here, in todays society, people split up because one works long hours, or bills, or infidelity. I have tried to understand this.

How did our forefathers hold it all together through the great depression and famine? Today, people leave relationships for the dumbest of things.

So, tell us guys: What is it we need to do in order to have the relationships before us?

Old 02-03-2006, 06:26 AM   #20
handsomeRob
what do we have to do? as far as im concerned, the only thing i have to do is be myself. if the woman im with doesnt like me for who i am then the relationship just isnt worth it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!