Have You Been Cheated On? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-08-2006, 12:56 PM   #31
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Really? I see it plan as day. All of my icons are working too. Hmm, let's see if I can do a print screen.....

Griz
I see red x's too griz......

Old 02-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #32
Griz
Boy, that is strange as I see moving icons and everything on mine! These are not emoticons that are on my computer either. Rather, they are animated gif's pulled from the web. Why they show up on my computer and not everyone else's is puzzling. Well, at least now my comment can be seen (albeit with less humor now that I have x's!).

Griz

Old 02-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #33
ladyserpent7
ron, sad story...i dont know if this is just a coincidence, but lately, ive been hearing A LOT or stories where the man goes to the army and his wife, girlfriend,etc. cheats on him..thats so sad...i think that everyone should talk about it with their spouses..which im sure you did...and an agreement is an agreement.......but im sure it was her loss. if you go back to iraq..say hi to my family for me..haha

Old 02-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #34
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
ron, sad story...i dont know if this is just a coincidence, but lately, ive been hearing A LOT or stories where the man goes to the army and his wife, girlfriend,etc. cheats on him..thats so sad...i think that everyone should talk about it with their spouses..which im sure you did...and an agreement is an agreement.......but im sure it was her loss. if you go back to iraq..say hi to my family for me..haha
Thanks Rana and you are exactly right. divorce rate in the army alone is at 68% due to the HUGE amount of time we spend deployed. Of the last 4 years I have been gone almost 3 years of it. I am totally and completely faithful to the woman I am with but apparently she doesn't hold the same values I do. You would think you would know someone after 10 of marriage but boy did I learn my lesson......
As far as saying hello to your family... I don't plan on going back anytime soon!!!!! And I do hope your family is safe there.......

Old 02-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #35
ladyserpent7
safe...HA..think again....i dont know why anyone would wanna go back there....iraq used to be soo beautiful...now its a war zone...even worse..my family lives in Baghdad...sigh....oh well what can you do..just pray theyre okay...yah..its a good idean to stay put here

Old 02-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #36
dragonflyreptiles
I have debated on replying to this thread for a while now, but the answer is yes.

Id reather not go into the long long details of my previous marriage but I feel that a sexual relationship is a must for some and that priorities on my end went the wrong way for what was needed by the other half of that marriage.

I still do not feel it was right for it to have been done to me but at the same time I can almost understand in some weird way why it happened. Some things mean moer to one person than to another.

In the end I feel that things like that happen for a reason and the reason for me was my cureent almost 11 year relationship. Not perfect all the time by any means but the relationship that will last and endure instead of one that needs to look elsewhere for what is missing.

Old 02-14-2006, 01:07 PM   #37
ZenReptiles
Yes I have been cheated on, and yes I have cheated, in retaliation of being cheated on.

I was cheated on by all 3 of my long term bfs. My very first bf in high school cheated on me in front of his house (i lived across the street) on my birthday. I wasn't ready to become unvirginized, and he didn't want to wait. Same thing happened with my 2nd bf. But the funny thing is after I had broken up with them, a while went by and they proposed to me. It was great to laugh in their faces.

My last and current guy, my fiance now, cheated on me 8 years ago with his xgf the first year we were together. We stayed togteher and I said I forgave him, but 2 years later, I cheated on him because I was still hurt. It didn't fix the problem at all. Just made things worse. But we were able to get past all the childish stuff and everything has been relatively good for a long time now. We actually have a really strong bond now.

Old 02-20-2006, 12:48 AM   #38
DeadIrishD
All but two of my realationships I have been cheated on... heh what does not kill you only makes you stronger right?

Old 03-29-2006, 11:12 AM   #39
scalesnstuff
Second wife

My second ex-wife relapsed and went on a drug binge and cheated. I had to have an AIDS test and everything. She passed away 2 years ago from drugs.

Old 03-29-2006, 09:36 PM   #40
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalesnstuff
My second ex-wife relapsed and went on a drug binge and cheated. I had to have an AIDS test and everything. She passed away 2 years ago from drugs.
oh wow.......im sorry about that

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!