I wasn't quite sure where to put this - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
bcfos
I wasn't quite sure where to put this

So figuring the person this is about reads this forum and kind of started it I figured I'd just put it here and if it needs to be moved I have no hang up's with that.

Lucille,

I wanted to finally come out and make amends with you. I already did with Rich a while back (and no you did NOT kiss or exchange bodily fluids !!) and have been trying to come up with the proper wording to express an worthy apology to you for my past actions and words against you. Not really easy to do considering the hateful things I said and did you know. Plus I never really was any good at this sort of thing as in the past I just went on and never gave second thought to any harm something I said or did had on anyone. Kind of a crappy way to go through life and I don't recommend it to anyone. Honestly I just let the venom in me out freely and I really had no right to do that. You are a great lady. A mother, a care giver, and you took it upon yourself to go back to school to expand your knowledge. Not bad attributes in today's society at all. And to think this all started over a difference in views is quite sad. Granted I am hard headed and set in my ways, but doing what I did was way wrong.

So I offer you my most sincere apology for my past words and actions directed at you. Also anyone else I offended in the past (except JimO) I offer the same apology. It's time to put the past to rest and move on along to the future folks and I am going to do the best that I can to do just that.

Brian

Old 02-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #2
ladyserpent7
even though i dont know what youre talking about.....i commend you for your courage and maturity brian.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:33 AM   #3
Lucille
Brian

Thank you for your beautiful words. You have been away from the site for a little while, please allow me to give you a warm welcome back....
I appreciate your courage. It is never easy to apologize but you have done so with honesty and style.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
B man I'm not sure what you did in the past but kudos to you for doing this....

Old 02-22-2006, 12:40 PM   #5
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
B man I'm not sure what you did in the past but kudos to you for doing this....
Well Nicole a lot which never should have been done.

And if you haven't guessed by now Nicole and I know each other. She is a very kind lady and a very good friend. But also she isn't afraid to let me know when I mess something up either. I had the pleasure of meeting her over last summer and her two beautiful daughters (who are little darlings and the best behaved children I have ever been around). And being the good friend that she is she loves to give me crap about being so cheap.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:42 PM   #6
NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
but your heart is in th right place brian...you just need some smoothing of those edges sometimes

Old 02-23-2006, 06:26 PM   #7
bcfos
Quote:
but your heart is in th right place brian...you just need some smoothing of those edges sometimes

Maybe, but it isn't an overnight type of fix you know.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:28 AM   #8
Griz
Kum by ya...............Kum by ya.............

Griz

Old 02-24-2006, 10:31 AM   #9
NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
we can all hold hands and sing the coke-a-cola song next if you want

Old 02-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #10
Griz
Quote:
we can all hold hands and sing the coke-a-cola song next if you want

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!