What is the first thing you look for in a girl? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-27-2006, 10:44 PM   #11
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Three things for me right off the bat:

1) Level of fitness. You have to take care of yourself. Not looking for Miss Fitness USA but someone who is at least healthy.

2) Eyes - You can tell a lot about a person based upon their eyes.

3) Smile - I find myself intrigue by people who can smile and light a room up. The more you smile the better!

Griz
omg bob...what a coincidence..it seems to me as i read this and came to the conclusion that...im the perfect one for you!!! (batting my eyelashes wildly while tilting my head to the side and giving a flirty grin)

Old 02-28-2006, 02:12 AM   #12
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
LOL, I was going to say something similar but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I just had to say it

Old 02-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #13
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
omg bob...what a coincidence..it seems to me as i read this and came to the conclusion that...im the perfect one for you!!! (batting my eyelashes wildly while tilting my head to the side and giving a flirty grin)

If only you hadn't cut your hair............

Griz

PS Next time I am in LA I will show you what Pinks is all about! You have to try it sometime!

Old 02-28-2006, 11:01 AM   #14
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
If only you hadn't cut your hair............

Griz

PS Next time I am in LA I will show you what Pinks is all about! You have to try it sometime!

Hmmmmm, my hair is to the middle of my butt..........and Pinks.........the best hot dogs on the planet.........

Old 02-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #15
Scott Ashton
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Hmmmmm, my hair is to the middle of my butt..........and Pinks.........the best hot dogs on the planet.........
The best hot dogs in the world are found in Bayonne, New Jersey.

West Coast hot dogs...........................puh.............lee eeeze.

FYI: Tofu dogs don't count.

P.S.: West Coast chicks do rule! Laura and Rana are true West Coast hotties!

Old 02-28-2006, 11:35 AM   #16
Laura Fopiano
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavemycoinpurse
The best hot dogs in the world are found in Bayonne, New Jersey.

West Coast hot dogs...........................puh.............lee eeeze.

FYI: Tofu dogs don't count.

P.S.: West Coast chicks do rule! Laura and Rana are true West Coast hotties!

No tofu here sweet thing.........and thanx for the compliment......come out to the West coast, and I'll show ya why it's called the Wild West........Or maybe, if you're lucky, I may venture East.....Yahoo gitty up my little pony!! LMAO

Old 02-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #17
Griz
I am from the Midwest and nothing, I mean nothing, beats Pinks for their dogs. Every dog you could ever want can be found there. Crap, I am starting to drool just thinking about i!

Laura, sorry but I just cannot envision your hair as you have YET TO POST A PICTURE! Or least one that I have stumbled upon!

Griz

Old 02-28-2006, 11:49 AM   #18
Griz
Sorry guys, wrong forum!

Griz

Old 02-28-2006, 11:56 AM   #19
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
I am from the Midwest and nothing, I mean nothing, beats Pinks for their dogs. Every dog you could ever want can be found there. Crap, I am starting to drool just thinking about i!

Laura, sorry but I just cannot envision your hair as you have YET TO POST A PICTURE! Or least one that I have stumbled upon!

Griz

Check out the "scumbags" thread in hell darlin......my pick is on the second page if you're set at 40 pages.............

And Pinks Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #20
Griz
Just for clarification purposes so that Rich or another mod does not fine me for name calling, my link above was meant for the Hell forum. I had 4 Fauna windows open at once and inserted it into the wrong thread.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!