What is the first thing you look for in a girl? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #21
ladyserpent7
laura...im very mad at you.......you still havent posted your pick in the what do you guys look like thread by lucille.....sigh...how am i supposed to judge your new bangs if i dont know how they look.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #22
ladyserpent7

Old 03-01-2006, 04:41 AM   #23
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Hmmmmm, my hair is to the middle of my butt..........and Pinks.........the best hot dogs on the planet.........
people people..what is wrong with you....theyre called HOT DOGS...am i the only one that sees something wrong with that...

[quote=dutchoven]If only you hadn't cut your hair............

Griz
QUOTE]

i thought you liked it....you...lied to me? eh no worries, just be glad youre hot.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:33 AM   #24
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
i thought you liked it....you...lied to me? eh no worries, just be glad youre hot.
It's like my momma always said.... hot is as hot does. It's like a box of chocolates......you never know.... aw heck, it's Chocolate for Pete's sake, it will taste, or in this case look good no matter what!

Griz

Old 03-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #25
ladyserpent7
youve got your advantage over me...you know my weakness.....lol...

Old 04-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #26
handsomeRob
(quickly grabs the steering wheel and gets the conversation back on track)

what do I look for in a girl? does it matter? doesnt matter at all what I look for in a girl its what the girl looks for in a guy. she could be a perfect ten in my book but if she wont even look at me then she might as well not even exist. when i go out, my butt heads to a seat by (or in) the bar to watch the ballgame. if a girl wants to chat with me she can. face it guys, the girls control this type of situation for the most part and to even try to change this is basically just setting yourself up for failure.

Old 04-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #27
ladyserpent7
hmmmm..if understood you correctly robert....ima have to disagree......cuz a lot of the times its the guy that approaches the girl first....making the first move...so its the guy that should try to take that advantage.....THEN if it doesnt work out..oh well...but its in the guys hands first...most of the time

Old 04-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #28
Skunky
Crikey..that's depressing Robert!!

Women aren't going to fall into your lap, unless you've got the car Seems to be whole game, they're waiting for you to make the first move..then play hard to get no matter how much they may be interested (*pulling his hair out*).

Women..cant live with em, cant live without em.

Old 04-16-2006, 09:33 PM   #29
handsomeRob
(a lot of the times its the guy that approaches the girl first....making the first move...so its the guy that should try to take that advantage.....THEN if it doesnt work out..oh well...but its in the guys hands first...)

its like a game of football. the guys are the players and the ladies are the refs. doesnt matter how hard we try, how far a man ends up downfield depends entirely upon the refs.

oh yeah one more thing. playing hard to get? I remember that crap from back in high school. havent any of you ladies graduated yet?

Old 04-16-2006, 09:45 PM   #30
Skunky
Sound like a bitter man there Rob?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!