Sun Sentinel-Cold Snap Kills Invaders* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
jeffroe334
Sun Sentinel-Cold Snap Kills Invaders*

Just wanted to point out the Sun Sentinel in South Florida (newspaper) has an article about the Cold Snap today 02/11/2010.

It's the front page. In the article they mention half the Burmese population being dead, they talk about the Bill briefly that "all reptile hobbyist are against."

The picture of the Burmese on the front page is dead, anyway the back of his head looks like it has a bullet hole in it.

They have a website so check out the article it has informatoin about Iquanas and fish as well.

I'm not real impressed with this articel being a reptile lover myself.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
Twizted Paths
Maybe I posted the wrong link b/c the article I read seemed to have a lot of our points in it.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
kmarsh
Welll I wish the idiots that were on the history channel last nite could be confronted with this. They were on there saying they could move as far north as Central park in NY I couldnt beleive this was on saying such lies. It was rediculous and so biased.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #5
boid99
I saw that same episode of monsterquest and thought that most of those snakes they found were staged. A few of my nonherping friends watched too and said the same thing and they know nothing about the subject.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #6
reptile_jones
Thanks for the link, I'm printing a copy and sending it to the Ohio Senator, George V. Voinovich. I have already sent him a few letter about my disapproval of the python ban S.373. This will just be one more thing to help prove my point to him.

Dusty Jones

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!