Senator Bill Nelson - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:10 AM   #11
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
well put. Is this thread put out of its misery yet?
ok. fine, I'll do it DOUBLE TAP!

Old 02-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #12
ozz465
Yes lets do this and guarantee our hobby gone.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:22 AM   #13
pythonjim
rip thread

Old 02-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #14
pythonjim
does that work anabella? lol

Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #15
Bob K
We can speak with our ballot. We can start now by financially supporting who we would like to see in office. I think a strong campaign against Nelson will get the job done. They think we will forget this fall. NOT ME!!!

Old 03-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #16
R. Eventide
The sad thing is that whether or not he actually does any of this stuff, he has probably already seriously hurt our hobby. Someone up there already mentioned "public messageboard." All we need is an HSUS-supporter to see this thread (do you really think there aren't any keeping tabs on us?), and you can guarantee it will be quoted everywhere possible to try to discredit us.

Quite frankly, people like you are more of a threat to our hobby than Senator Nelson.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #17
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
We can speak with our ballot. We can start now by financially supporting who we would like to see in office. I think a strong campaign against Nelson will get the job done. They think we will forget this fall. NOT ME!!!
Unfortunately that rarely happens. It seems every election we hear the same thing. "Vote em out" and every election they get voted back in. In this case I'd guess most people would side with him. They might not if the were educated and knew the facts but when was the last time the average American voter was educated on any particular issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
The sad thing is that whether or not he actually does any of this stuff, he has probably already seriously hurt our hobby. Someone up there already mentioned "public messageboard." All we need is an HSUS-supporter to see this thread (do you really think there aren't any keeping tabs on us?), and you can guarantee it will be quoted everywhere possible to try to discredit us.

Quite frankly, people like you are more of a threat to our hobby than Senator Nelson.
not only quoted but the tactic used against us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!