KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #101
Junkyard
Interesting, that is about all I can say at the moment. Quite a surprise huh?

Old 06-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #102
Th3HiddenGecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
She obviously is not sticking to her word of voluntarily leaving.......
If people keep getting banned like this I know a few others that will voluntarily leave.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:39 PM   #103
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3HiddenGecko
If people keep getting banned like this I know a few others that will voluntarily leave.
I believe Rich already said something about birds of a feather........ We don't need them here if thats how they feel....

Old 06-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #104
varnyard
Quote:
Well, we all have a free choice, don't we? IMO, if they leave after all of these facts have been proven/known, then bye!

Old 06-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #105
WebSlave
Quote:
I take it you read the rest of this thread. Are you saying that if those people said those things to and about you, and you were in my shoes, you would just allow them to stay?

Old 06-02-2006, 05:40 PM   #106
The NY Gecko
Quote:
And go where? I've already registered there and from what I gather, its a proverbial shit hole. There are a handful of individuals I have respect for on there, and one of the banned ones isnt on that list, namely JEANNE.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:44 PM   #107
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwick Herps
I think the banning was unwarranted. So your feelings are hurt, big deal. They didn't try and damage the site, and were nothing but professional while on this site. How many employees do you think go out after work with a few buddies, and bash their employers. Doesn't mean they get the boot, for talking crap outside of work.

Pretty much all of them if their employers happen to find out.

You can spin this any way you want folks but, bottom line, it is Rich's site....his personal property....and he can run it any way he chooses. Personally, I would probably have reacted similarly

Old 06-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #108
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The NY Gecko
And go where? I've already registered there and from what I gather, its a proverbial hole. There are a handful of individuals I have respect for on there, and one of the banned ones isnt on that list, namely JEANNE.
Well, there you go. I am more than sure there are more than you that feel this way.

Hold on, let me go look in the mirror.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #109
ravensgait
"""Come on people...tell me that you have never once talked about someone behind there backs?""

I'm sure everyone is guilty of talking about someone else behind that persons back. And every now and then you get caught with hoof in mouth and take the heat for what you said. Randy

Old 06-02-2006, 05:50 PM   #110
WebSlave
Just for the record, I have refunded what I think are accurate prorated amounts for the outstanding advertising expenditures (sponsor links and in one case banner advertising) to all parties who have been removed from this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread